🖤

~ Author POV ~

" Don't give me fucking excuses Ben i am fred up of you , do you wanna die ...how could you just let those motherfuckers know about my secret . "

Hyun-ju body was spotted by  black birds .  Black birds is the one of the most famous criminal groups in Seoul . They killed +99 people brutally , they are more clever than a police , no one has seen them till now .

They are blackmailing taehyung ,  if he don't give them 5 million won then he was going to expose him . 

Taehyung has to act smart . If he took any wrong step then he is  gonna lose his all reputation and the handwork that he did for his company to make it on top place will just go in just some seconds .

" Sorry boss i promise i won't do this again " he begged infront of Taehyung . Taehyung became more angry and gave him hard punch .

Ben hissed in pain and looked at taehyung with teary eyes . His mother is sick , who'll take care of her If he leaves her in her critical situation .

Taehyung clenched his jaw and fist and looked at Ben with his dangerous look . Ben gulped his salvia , and joined his hands and beg him for his life .

Suddenly Y/n flashes started coming inside his head .

He was in his fantasy world , he totally forgot his surroundings  .
He has madly fallen in love with Y/n .

" Y/n " he went from there leaving Ben alone . Ben sobbed really hard and get up from there .

Meanwhile Taehyung  , was in his studying room taking to Jae . Jae was inquiry officer . He was also a personal assistant of Taehyung . He gives him every information from a to z .

" Boss y/n is with a boy name Jim , we got the information that Jim is her childhood friend and she "

" I know "

He cut the call and went towards his room .

* Flashback *

" Ben do it "

" But boss " said Ben

" I said do it " after hearing this Ben stabbed knife on Taehyung's right arm .

Taehyung hissed in pain but soon a smirk formed on his lips . He chuckled like a maniac .

" Are you okay boss ? "

" Yes ..now go Ben "

Ben went from there .

Basically it was a setup that Taehyung organised .  He wanted Y/N's attention and he wants to he close to her . That's why he hurt himself , and then came to Y/N's house saying that someone stabbed him with knife .

He also didn't let Y/n call police saying this he will call police after his recovery .

If wanted he could also take Y/n with him in his house . But black birds eyes were on him he don't want to risk Y/ns life .

That's why he came in Y/ns house and one more reason for him to come in Y/N's house was that his holidays were doing on he wanted to spend some time with her .

*Flashback*

" Hi daddy " a girl sitting on taehyungs bed looking at him while biting her lips in seductive manner .

If he loves Y/n then why is he doing this ?

Well when he is angry or he can't control his hormones he have to keep his mind calm by doing all this . It's just disgraceful .

After seeing Taehyung , that girl get up and went towards taehyung .

~ Time skip ~

" Y/nah Y/n wakeupp ... You sleepy head . " you opened your eyes slowly and looked at Jim .

You hummed and went towards washroom . After freshing up you  came out .

Jim wasn't in your room so you went in kitchen and saw Jim cooking something for you .

You slowly stood behind Jim " i know you are behind Y/n "

" How you know ? "

" I can feel your presence around me " you chuckled and sat on the counter and watched Jim working .

" What you are making ? "

" Pancakes "

After making pancakes you both went in living room and sat on the couch . You switched on the television, Jim took the remote and changed the channel .

__________________________________

♡♡

So thats it for today .
Guys there is something which i want to discuss i am not getting any views and remark nowadays . If you really like my story . Then please give some remarks so that i can improve and know about my story .

Dont be mute readers at least if you read my ff or anyone ff then aleast vote so that , he or she can be motivated .

Nvm ...

Thanks to those who are supporting me till now .

♡♡

Byeee

Byeee