🖤

~ Author POV ~

"

Huh" you didn't hear him properly . ' Why he just murmur ... Why can't he say something loud '

" Thanks ..." He said with a smirk  plastered on his face , seeing him smirking , shivers ran down your spine . You awkwardly laugh and looked down playing with your fingers .

He changed his clothes and came out of trial room . He came and sat next to you . " Y/n let's go to jewellery counter . " Your eyes widened , " no taehyung i am okay ... Let's just now go home " you said , but he didn't listened and hold your wrist and took you out of Gucci counter .

" Taehyung please ...i don't want to be burden on you "
Taehyung is stubborn , he didn't listened to what you were talking and took you to jeweller counter .

You made a really shocked expression , the shop was really expensive

You made a really shocked expression , the shop was really expensive . Seeing interior, you got an idea that this is a very expensive shop.

" Hi Mr Kim " the owner of the shop bowed and welcomed you both to come inside .

" Show the best jewelleries of your shop "

" Okay sir "

A girl of your age came and started showing all the  jewelleries . Your eyes widened seeing those Beautiful jewellery . Although they were simple but they were so expensive .

" Omo " this was the only word which can come out from your  mouth seeing those jewellery .

" Try this one mam it will look nice on you " she said . Taehyung took that jewelery and started wearing it to me .

taehyung's hot breaths were falling on your shoulder

taehyung's hot breaths were falling on your shoulder . You closed your eyes feeling him . " Sexy " he whisper in your ears . You pressed your lips and tried not to look at him . You were blushing really hard , Now you were full tomato .

" Mam you should try this ear ring "

Taehyung took those earing and He made you wear those earrings .
he was driving you crazy with his touches .