🖤

~ Author POV ~
~••~

After cleaning whole house, you sighed in relief and threw yourself on your comfortable bed . " Taehyung why did you do that ? I believed you so much ! But you don't deserve my love ! " You said while getting annoyed and disgust by his earlier action .

Taehyung opened the door and headed inside the room . He went directly in washroom to clean himself from the blood his body was covered with .

You ignored taehyung and closed your eyes . You were really tired .

After few minutes ~
Taehyung came out of washroom and saw you laying on the bed .

He came towards you and hovered upon you . You gasped and opened your eyes . " What the " you murmured while looking at his handsome face .

He cupped your cheeks and said
" Calm down , it's your daddy ! " .

You made a poker face and said
" Don't talk to me ! You cheap ! " You said angrily while looking at him . He chuckled and said " Is my baby angry ? "

You didn't replied and pushed him , you get up and said " yes ! Your creep ! How can you be so shameless , man "

" Calm down baby ~ "

" How can I ? " You said .

Taehyung smiled and said " You will be happy soon ! " With that he back hugged you .

' Y/n POV ' ~••~

' Y/n POV '
~••~

This man is really wierd . Till now he was acting like an physco and now , like a gentleman.
He'll surely make me fall for him deeply .
Control Y/n !!!
Control your feelings !
He isn't the right guy !

He kissed my cheeks making my heart melt . I didn't replied and stayed there blushing hard .

Soon we both heard the door bell . Taehyung get up and went downstairs while i followed him .

Taehyung opened the door
" Yeontan !! " There was a man standing there holding a cute dog .
That dog is so adorable , Is he taehyung pet ? Omo !!!

Taehyung took that dog in his hands and kissed him . He closed the door and came inside .

" He's my pet , Yeonton ! Yeontan this is your mommy Y/n ! "

" Awww he's so cute ! " I went towards taehyung , Yeontan barked on me making me flinch .

" Yeonton she's your mommy .. go to her " he said while giving him in my hands . But Yeontan was barking out loud making me scare .

May be, cause i am new to him !

Taehyung put Yeontan down , Yeontan runned around his leg in an adorable way . Taehyung smiled , this is my first time seeing taehyung smiling a lot .