🖤

You came out of your thoughts when taehyung yelled your name
" Y/N "  you looked at him and said " Yeah ..what happened ? "

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said " ..finally you came out of your filfty thoughts ! " You could do nothing but just glare at him .

" We are about to reach home " he said while scrolling his phone .
You are just scare , once when you both reached home then what will he do ..

' God please help me ' you thought .

The car stopped , " come out " with that he opened the car door and went out . You crossed your fingers wishing that something happens that could make him stop before ruining you .

You opened the car door , you tried coming out but your dress got stuck on the car's door .

" Taehyung help me "

Taehyung came towards you and helped you coming out .

" Thank you " you said , but he didn't replied and went towards main door .

You gasped looking at his mansion , you stood there for sometime when taehyung came towards you and snapped his fingers and said " do you wanna stay here forever ? " You shook your head as no .

Taehyung opened main door and went inside while you following him like a lost puppy

Taehyung opened main door and went inside while you following him like a lost puppy .

After reaching inside , as you entered inside the house . There was a big living room . You looked around with a surprising look on your face .

From there , there was a staircase leading to upper rooms

From there , there was a staircase leading to upper rooms . Infront of living room there was kitchen .