🖤

You opened your eyes suddenly and looked at the surrounding. It was completely dark in your room . You suddenly heard someone screaming .

* Y/N's POV *

I could hear someone screaming , the voice which i heard was of man . It scared me . I got up , i started sweating even when the AC was on . Taehyung was too not there in the room .

I wiped my sweat and started going out of the room . Opened the door and get out of the room . The house was completely dark .

" It was never this dark ..." I murmered to myself and made my way downstairs towards living room.

I sighed and took my steps forward. I was so scared but then too i moved with courage .

" Ahhhhh- "

I flinched hearing that voice .
" I think ... I think i have heard this voice before . "

I switched on living room's light . I could hear these voices from the basement.
I rushed towards the basement door and found it was opened .

I rushed inside , going downstairs. It was really so dark than the living room .
" Omo .." i said slowly to myself .

I made my steps downstairs while while eyes becoming teary as i was really scared .

Then i saw red light while someone standing there .
His back was only visible while i could see a body lying on the floor .

My eyes widened while seeing that scene .

" I-ige ...mw-mwoya ?? " I said little loudly while shivering in fear .
I looked around that room seeing the different sizes of knife and many more things which gave me goosebumps.

That man , who was standing there , turned around and looked at me . I got more scared when i saw it was no other than taehyung.
He was totally covered with the dark red colour .

" Y-you- ... " I said it with a little courage .
It was hard for me to utter something as i was in a total damn shock .

" Darling , you shouldn't be here ..." He said while making his way towards me .
I stood there cause i was so much frightened at that situation that i couldn't even move a little .

He cupped my cheeks with his palm . I could feel my cheeks getting wet , i touched my cheeks and it was blood .

" Ahhhhh " i screamed in fear .

" Calm down darling ... " He said in his dangerous voice which automatically send the shivers down my spine .

" Wh-why you ..doing this ?? " I said while tears flowing down my eyes .

" Ahhhhhhhhhh " i could hear that man screaming again .

I looked at that man , it was dark so i couldn't see his face .

Taehyung hold my wrist and took my towards that body .

" What ? What ?? " I Started removing his hand's grip from my wrist but it was hard as he was holding it tightly .