🖤

THE NEXT DAY 🌞

You opened your eyes when the sun rays landed on your eyes . You rubbed your eyes and sat on the bed . You looked around the room but then you saw something which made you frightened . You looked at a letter on the table . You were totally confused as when and who did kept this letter over here ?

You rushed out of the room and went towards main door to see that if someone had opened it or not .

But it was locked already .

" Who must it be ?? " You talked to yourself while sweat dripping off your face and your heart beat going insane .

You went upstairs towards your room , you directly went towards the drawer and picked up the letter .

" Hey , My Y/N you might be wondering who came inside and kept my letter on your table . You don't need to think that much it's easy for me ..just as i can see you naked ...in bathroom , I can keep the letter on your table .
Just joking my baby ...i never seen you naked but ...i want to ... Ohh yeah ! Let me come directly to my point . You hurted me yesterday darling by cutting the call ...
Huh ?
I hope you won't tell your taehyung...or you know before he reaches to his home ... I will kill you ... "

You read the letter while your eyes getting wet .
You were sobbing lightly while looking around the room as now you started getting scared of being alone .

" Yeontan ..." You called out his name so that he can come to you ...

Yeontan rushed towards you and sits there on the floor cutely .

Yeontan sticked out his tongue and looking around the room cutely .

You wiped your tears quickly
" Should I call .. taehyung...or ? "

You took yeontan with you towards the bathroom .

* Time skip *

~ Evening time ~

You were sleeping on the couch of living room. You were watching the television an hour before but then you fell asleep .