🖤

Author POV ~

"Th-ank you Y/N " he said while holding your wrist lightly . " But why.... What did I do " you said like looking at him .

" You he-lped me ... " He said , you smiled and went to washroom to wash your hands . Till then you hear the bell ring .

You rushed to main door and opened it , doctor came .
" Hi Y/N ... How can I help you " she said . You told her full thing she sat in the couch and checked taehyung body temperature and all .

Time skip ~

Doctor bandaged taehyung wounds and gave some medicines . Taehyung Right hand was fractured because someone stabbed him really bad , his right hand wouldnt work for weeks .

He was sleeping in your bed room ... While you were still in living room thinking about how this all started .

You went in bed room and closed the lights , you decided that you will sleep in your aunts room . But you were little confused because taehyung is not well ... And he would need your help anytime .

" Y/N " taehyung muttered while sleeping .

Time skip next morning

You were taking care of Taehyung all night ..

You freshed up and went out of washroom .

Taehyung was sitting on bed, rubbing his eyes cutely

Taehyung was sitting on bed, rubbing his eyes cutely . You chuckled and went to him .

" Do you need some help " you asked him , " ah ... I can do by myself " he said while getting up from bed . He looked at you and said " you are looking beautiful" you blushed and looked away .....

You helped him and took him towards bathroom ...
After some time , you were watching your mobile when your eyes went on taehyung , he was only wearing his boxer ...

You gasped looking at his hot body ...he was looking damn hot .

" Ta-taehyung why didn't you wear your full clothes" you asked while shuttering ...

" Sorry ... I was unable to wear rest of my clothes " he said while pouting ... He was looking so cute .

" Oh can i help you " you asked him he nodded you came towards him ,

" Are you serious you were going to wear this ...your yesterday clothes " you said while looking at him ....

You went to your cupboard and bought your big tshirt .
It would fit him easily .

After some time ~

After some time ~

You were cooking breakfast , you were wearing earphone and listening to songs .

You felt someone presence behind you , you turned around and saw taehyung who was staring at you .

" What happened ...you want something taehyung " you tried your best not to look into his eyes , because it makes you shyy ....

" Uhmm nothing ...i came here to see you ...i mean what you are cooking " . He said , you made oh reaction ... And turned around and continued your work . You can feel his hot breaths on your neck area .

" Are you single " he asked you ...