🖤

~•Taehyung POV••~

I am satisfied now , he deserves to die after all what he did to my Y/n . She's mine ... I don't like when she cry . Who so ever try to make her cry ... I'll kill them . I don't care what people think for me , i just care for my Y/n ...she don't know about me but i know everything about her .

Nvm ...

" Ben , clean this body and throw it somewhere , if any mess creates then today will be your last day " i said , i was totally pissed off , he don't know how to manage with dead bodies .

" Yes sir " he said while nodding . Two more man came inside they carry Hyun-ju's body outside . I throwed the crowbar somewhere on the floor , and went from there .

~•• Author POV  ••~

After taehyung reached home , he directly went inside his room and fresh up . His PA Ben called him , taehyung picked up his call .

" Sir we burried Hyun-ju body to a very perfect place . "  Taehyung hummed and cut the call , he went downstairs one maids with the tray waiting for him .

" Sir , do you want water or juice"  the maid asked he took glass of water and drank it . He went from there in his study room .

* Scene Shift *

You were in your room crying badly for your faith . Now how will you earn ...

* Ring Ring *

It was a call from taehyung , you wiped your tears and picked up his call . Why did he called you all sudden  ?

" H-hi taehyung " you said while shuttering you were trying hard not to break down .

" Hi Y/N what you doing "

" Nothing mu-much "

" Why are you shuttering ? "

You cut the call and throwed your phone on the bed , and sobbed really hard . After some time you went in bathroom and freshed up , you need to be strong ...

After freshing up you went inside kitchen and started finding something for eating .

You find some potato chips , you opened the wrapper and sat on the counter and started eating

You find some potato chips , you opened the wrapper and sat on the counter and started eating .
You love to be alone , you don't have any friends to whom you can share your feelings . Rubby is the only friend but not that close to you . After your mother left you liked to be alone .

You started to think about taehyung , what he did today . He can make you shy and blush anytime .

You didn't took out that ring till now . You totally forget about it  , " ahh why is that chessy person coming in my mind. " your gaze went on that ring , you tried taking it out that ring but it got stuck in your finger .

" Ahh ....how should I take it out ?" You groaned in annyonace , you get up from the counter and went towards basin and you put some soap in your finger and take it out .

" Finalllyyyy "

You washed your hands and went in living room . You sat on the couch and switched on the television . You were watching hello Jadoo, it is korean comedy cartoon .

" Tata are you okayyyy ?? " Jadoo said ...

After hearing tata your eyes filled with tear , he was someone special you know .

*Flashback*

" Y/n i told you not to go near him then why did you .!! ? " Your dad shouted on you.  Your mom tried to calm him down but he wasn't listening to her .

" Calm down honey .. they both are kids ...might be he-" your mom tried to explain but your dad cut off your mom sentence saying         " but is he also a kid , he knows what is right and wrong !! "

" Dad ... W-why are you shouting ...i didn't do anything wrong "  a tear espaced from your eyes , you wiped your tears and said 

" dad i am sorry "  

Your mother was feeling sad because  she can't do anything to save you from your dad .

" You come here !!! " He pointed to that small figure standing near the door  ..  he took baby steps and went towards Y/n's dad .

" You think i am a fool ... I will not know what you were trying to do with my daughter " he slapped that little one hard , he hissed in pain and started crying .

" I-i d-didnt do anything wrong. .. i-i fell upon h-her "

* Flash back over *

__________________________________

thank you guys for supporting ...

Please give some remarks so that i can know how's this story . Please comment or vote if you like this story ...don't be mute readers .

And thanks to those who vote and give me remarks and encourage me to write more parts .

Nvmm ...

I hope you like todays part ...

I am trying to improve my writing style ... So please for now forgive me .

Instagram id - my_heart_purple

Bye 💖💖💜💜💜

BTS army