🖤

~ Author POV ~
~••~

" C-chimmy ? A-re you my opp- no you can't be ! " You said . While taehyung just looking at you blankly .

You shrugged your thoughts and then said " Taehyung where do your parents live? " Taehyung had a blank expression with that he said " i don't have family " listening to this you felt little sad for him .

You hummed , " taehyung ...can i come out now ? " Taehyung nodded , you smiled and get up from the bed . You made your way towards living room .

You sat on the couch and switched on the television .

Taehyung also came and sat beside you , you looked at him and said " your perfume is really strong " after saying this you chuckled

Taehyung also came and sat beside you , you looked at him and said " your perfume is really strong " after saying this you chuckled .

" Oh really ? Then what should I do ? " Taehyung asked , you hummed and then said " you should take a bath-"

" With you ? " Taehyung said with a smirk formed on his face . You rolled your eyes and looked away .

" Why , what happened ? " Taehyung said , you totally ignored it and continued watching television .

__________________________________

Night time ~

You were in bathroom doing your night routine . After doing your night routine you came out . You went towards bed and lay on the bed .

Soon taehyung also came inside bedroom . He went towards bed and lay beside you .

" I cant wait ... Only 1 day is left for our marriage !! " Taehyung said. Your eyes widened .
" W-what ? "

" You heard it right ! "

" I-i .. " you don't have any words . You can't really do anything . You closed your eyes and tried sleeping but the fact that you're going to marry taehyung can't really let you sleep peacefully .

You turned around and looked at taehyung , who was only staring at you . " W-what happened ..why aren't you sleeping ? "

" I want kiss " he said , he was talking like a baby . Wow his duality is awesome .

" Let me sleep !"

Before you could turn around , he pulled you closer and attached his lips on yours . He hovered upon you and continued kissing you . You again melted for his kiss , you kissed him back .

You wrapped your hands around his neck and continued kissing him .

After some time he broke the kiss and lay beside you " You liked it , right ? " You shook your head as no and then said " Nope .. now let me sleep good night "

" Liar " he murmured but you could clearly hear it .

You turned around and closed your eyes .

______________
______________

Sorry...

I know this update is late also small also .

I'll try making next update little big .

I am really busy with some staffs so can't give time to Wattpad much .
But don't worry .
Next update will be big for sure .

Thank you 💜💜