🖤

" Wanna see your daddy getting violent , huh ? " He whispers .

_____
_________
_____________

Taehyung picked you up in bridal style and took you towards his room .

" How can you change your mood in just seconds ? " You said while chuckling .

" I am indeed like that ! " He said while laughing in his deep husky voice. 

Shivers ran down your spines hearing his husky voice .

Taehyung opened the door of his room and went inside . He closed the door and turned off the lights turning everything dark .

He gently placed you on the bed and hovered upon you .

" Uhmm ..." You hummed .

Taehyung hovered upon you while his hands already running all around the body.

He attached his lips with yours and started kissing you hungrily . He inserted his tongue inside your mouth and started playing with your tongue while sucking the lower lip.

"Mmm ... Hmm " you moaned .

You too started kissing him back .

Your hands went directly towards his torso . You wrapped your hands around your torso .

Taehyung broked the kiss and chuckled in his deep voice. 

He started planting wet kisses on your neck area .

" Ahh " you moaned sexily while closing your eyes Tightly . You bite your lips in pleasure.

Taehyung started removing your night dress top .

He directly started sucking your neck harder giving off some red and purple hickey on your neck .

" Ahhh " you hissed in pain when he started sucking your neck harder.  

Taehyung looked at your face and pecked your lips. 

" Undress me baby ! " He whispers in his thick voice .

" Yes ..." You whispered back .

" Huh ? Only yes ? "

" I mean ... * You paused for a second and then said * Yes ...daddyy ! " You whisperes again sexily in his ears .

You made him lay under the
beneath you . You sat just upon his buddy .

" Ahhh " a moan left out his mouth when you did that .

Your hands went directly towards his skirt buttons .
You sexily started removing every button of his shirt while smirking .

Taehyung wrapped his hands around his waist and chuckled again .

" Are you so desperate to get fuck by me ?? "

" Ah !! No ...it's you who- "

" Okay okay enough focus ...!!"

You started planting wet kisses on his neck and collar bone area .

He holds your hairs tightly while closing his eyes feeling you .

You went down while kissing his upper body .

After kissing his abs you started unbelting the belt and started removing his pants .
He was looking at your movement.

____________
_______
___
_

" Yes fucking suck like that !!" Taehyung moaned in pleasure. He holds your hairs tightly making you suck his dick faster and deeper . You looked up at his handsome face , looking at his reactions .

" Ahhh ..." Taehyung closed his eyes tightly when he started feeling like he is getting an organism .

" I am gonna cum ...baby !! "

You sucked his dick even more harder then earlier while made him go insane.

" Fuckk !! "

He started releasing his cum inside your mouth , filling your mouth with his precious semen .

After a few second . He cummed fully inside your mouth .

You stopped sucking his dick and swallowed all his cum in one go .

Even you didn't liked the taste but then too you swallowed all of that .

He pats your hands as one do with his pet after they complete their task .

You looked up at his face and smiled .

You sat on the bed sexily and started removing your bra by unhooking the hooks .

After a few minutes you removed your clothes representing yourself naked infront of him .

He smirked looking at your body.  He made lay on the bed and levitate on you .

He spread your legs wider .
He hold his penis and started rubbing it on your vagina . You closed your eyes while throwing your head back .

" Ah ..." You moaned slowly .

He suddenly inserted his huge bulge inside your vagina and started thrusting in fast pace .

" Erghhh !! Ahh " your interlocked your hands with him .

You looked away while moaning mess in pain and pleasure both. ..

" Fucking ...look at me !! " He said that while aggressively moaning in pleasure.

___
_____
________

AFTER SOME TIME...

" Daddyyyy !!! Ahhh ..."

" Yes kitty moan like that for your daddy ! " He smacked your ass harder .

Both of you were sweating as hell .

" Ahhh " you groaned in pleasure .

Taehyung already started cumming inside your vagina filling it with his cum .

" Ahh ... Ahh ...erghh "

Taehyung took out his dick when he fully cummed inside your hole . He was panting heavily same goes with you .

He layed beside you and side hugs you .

" It was fun, wasn't it ?? "

" Yes it was. ... " You said while smiling while trying to catch your breaths .

" Baby you know I'll come tomorrow night ... So don't be scared . It's something important for me to do !! "

" What is it really ? "

" You'll get to know ... "

" It's something you'll never forget in your life ...  " He whispers in your ears .

_____________________________