🖤

After 3 days ~

Taehyung POV ~

I was in my office room while working on some presentions . But my mind was stuck on Y/n .

Y/n , tried espacing from here yesterday but thank god i caught her . She is locked in upper room .

Flashback ~

I was in bathroom while i thought Y/n would be in my room or may be living room . But when i come out of bathroom . One of the maid told me Y/n ran away from here .

I didn't panicked cause i know she will go to her home or may be in her friend's house .

" Hmm , you can go now ! " With that i came out of my room . I made my way towards outside . I sat in my car , " take me to Y/N's house " with the driver started the engine and drove towards Y/n home .

I think i came little early she haven't reached here till now . I waited for 5 minutes in my car . Soon Y/n came running towards her home .

I get out of car , she was so shocked seeing me . I made my way towards her .

" Baby , were you trying espacing from me ? " She shook her head as no . She took some steps back . She was about to run but i hold her wrist . I gave her a slap , which made her eyes teary .

" T-taehyung i am sorry ...i-iwont do that again ! " I took her towards my car and made her sit inside .

She started crying like a baby , but what can I do ? She did mistake . I was behaving so well with her but look at her not understanding anything .

Stupid girl ...

Flashback over ~

~••Y/n POV ••~

I was in that room again . Taehyung locked me in this room . I really thought he would never found out where would I go . But he did .

I hate him so much ..

I was sitting on the bed , looking around the room

I was sitting on the bed , looking around the room . But that would never help me ...

I am hungry ...

I went towards door and banged it " i am hungryyyy !!! " I banged the door more loudly this time so that anyone could hear me .

But nahhh ~

No

One ....

I groaned in annyonace and kicked the door but ...my leg got hurt .
I yelled in pain and lay down on floor . " It hurtsssss " i said .