🖤

" Your so sweet " taehyung said while licking his lips . Your eyes widened , you never wanted to do this but don't know why you felt this way .

" T-taehyung can i go now ? " He nodded , you get up and wore your clothes .
You went in washroom for freshing up . After freshing you came out of bathroom and saw Mrs Ju standing near door , she was carrying a dress in her hand . After she saw you she came towards you .

" Y/n , please wear this and come out " she handled you the dress and went from there . You closed the door and started changing .

After changing you looked your reflection in mirror and said" wow this dress is really amazing "

" wow this dress is really amazing "

You fixed your hair and came out of that room . And made your way towards living room .

You saw taehyung sitting on the couch watching television

You saw taehyung sitting on the couch watching television . You fake coughed to get his attention .

He looked at you " baby you look stunning " saying this he bite his lower lip . You don't know why but your cheeks started burning . * Y/n blushy blushy *

" Baby , let's go ! " Your eyes widened , you didn't want to go with Taehyung

" Baby , let's go ! " Your eyes widened , you didn't want to go with Taehyung . You wanted to be alone so that you can run away from here .

" What are you thinking baby ? How can I leave my baby alone huh " with he get up and came towards you . You took few steps back and your back got hit the wall . Taehyung wrap his hands around your waist and pulled you closer .

" Why are you scared kitten ? Let's go " with that he hold your hand and started taking out .

After getting out , he took you towards his car and opened the door for you like a gentleman you get inside . He also came inside car and sat beside you .

" Whats the address baby ? "

" ×××× " you were so shocked he said you can go but never expected that he will also come with you .

Taehyung kept his hand in your thigh . You felt his cold hand on your thigh so you looked at him with terrified look .

He was smirking seeing you uncomfortable . You gulped your saliva really hard ,
" ta-taehyung ... what are you doing ? "

" You liked it earlier right when i was licking your pussy " he said shamelessly , your eyes widened driver was also there he was listening everything .

" I liked the way you moaned " you looked down due to embrassememt .

" Daddy will do it again today " you didn't dared to look at him , you were feeling so much embrassememt , that you could not even talk back to him .

Taehyung pulled you closer , you looked at taehyung . 'omo ...he looks so hot from closer .. what are you thinking about this Y/n ... ' you thought .

Taehyung carressed your cheeks and smiled . You were blushing as hell , " you were planning to Espace ? " Your eyes widened , how he always get to know about it always ?

" How you know ...? "

" So i was right ! " He chuckled , it was just his plan . You changed the topic by saying " taehyung , why don't you marry any other girl i am not that ... Good looking ...pretty "

" But you are most pretty girl for me " he said while rubbing his nose with yours .

" Tae ... " Taehyung attached his lips gently on your and started kissing you passionately and deeply . You wrapped your hands around his neck and continued kissing him .

After some time taehyung broke the kiss ..

You felt wierd , you firstly hated him but now you are Falling for him slowly-slowly .

Taehyung got a call he picked it up and said " yes .. "

" Sir we got Jeong " Ben ( PA ) said .

" Good , i am coming .. " he said , and then he cut the call and said
" take me to ×××× " driver turned the car and drove to location .

Your eyes widened because you both were going to Rubby home then why there . " Where are we going ? " You asked and expected an answer from him but he didn't said anything .

You rolled your eyes and looked out of window . The weather was pleasant , you really like this kind of weather . You just wish you get out of car and enjoy .

The car stopped infront of a small house .

Where

Are

You

Both ? 

____________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked today's chapter . It's little bit short , i Know .

Wait for next chapter ....

Please do follow and comment if you like todays chapter 🖤🖤