04 | Virgin Mary No More

RUE: SOMETIMES, when I get really high, I kind of think I'm psychic. When Nate Jacobs was 11 years old, he found his dad's porn collection. He didn't know what to do with it so he told his brother Blake Jacobs, but he didn't know what to do as well. His dad, Cal, was obsessive. His mom always said that's who he got it from. Then he quickly realized that the coloured cases and placement were no accident. It was an elaborate code, that no one fucked with his shit.

Every video was the same. He made Blake watch a few of the tapes but the boy didn't want any part of it after the fourth tape. It didn't feel right to him. Cal spoke to Nate and said that he was strong, stronger than Blake. What they didn't know was that the said boy was listening to them. Blake always felt left out with his dad. So from that day, he took interest in things that would make his dad proud.

From football to soccer to even basketball. Blake was already good at hockey since it was a game he grew up with, so adding those to the list was easier. It paid off. Cal started paying attention to Blake which made both him and his brother Nate happy. Nate always felt bad when their dad would always pick on Blake to me tougher, more strong.

Unlike Nate's checklist, Blake wasn't too picky with females. The few things he wanted of them was their loyalty and their affection. He wanted someone who would stay with him through all the hard times and ain't give up. He didn't care for their past, he just wants someone who would love him for him and not because he looked like his brother. That was his list.

Walking through the halls, he was trying to remember what class he had for today. Josh came up to him and gives him a shoulder hug "Yo dude, where we're you before the shit with Nate and that blonde chick?"

"Her name is Jules and I was with Cassie," Blake said, his cheeks instantly turned red. Josh stops and looks at his friend, shock taking over his face.

"No fucking way. Holy shit! Youre not a virgin Mary anymore!"

"Ayo bro! Shut up!"

"Nah!Nah! My boy ain't no virgin anymore! Y'all hear that! He ain't a virgin anymore" Yelled Josh, making the elder twin feel embarrassed.

"So how was it?" A glare overtakes his face "You and Nate's advice and tips didn't work. Like what the hell was that? Choking?! I thought you guys said all girls love that!"

"Huh? Cassie didn't like it?"

"No she did but you guys told me to do that first!" Josh sighs and slaps his forehead from his friend's stupidity.

"Dude I told you that before I even know you guys weren't fucking."

"Still was a shitty advice." Josh takes out a pack of gum from his pocket, he takes one out and hands it to Blake, who takes it and takes another one for himself. He throws the empty pack on the floor and starts chewing the gum.

"At least you got fucked." Blake chuckles at his friend and shoves him.

BLAKE JACOBS

With Cassie, she was giving the girls the rundown of what had happened.
"So, Blake and I finally hit it."

Both Kat and Maddy gasp while BB laughs. "Y'all been together for how long? More than a fucking year and he finally fucks you?"

Cassie sighs, "He was a virgin" the group gasp, but she continues"And he was waiting till marriage but last night he said he wanted to do it so yeah"

"Wait wait wait, Blake Jacobs—"

"Was a fucking virgin?"

"I always thought he was gay," BB said.

"Bitch. That boy is anything than gay. So how was it?" Maddy asked leaning more to her friend. Cassie smiles at them and starts telling them how it was.