05 | Dangerous Boy

RUE: Everyone sees Blake as this sweet, innocent wholesome boy. But I knew different, why? Because I've seen it before. This boy who I had slept with after he pressured me into it somehow got a black eye and a busted lip the next day and the only person I had told was Blake. So who else would it be? I mean he's better than Nate but Blake? He's the sweet quiet one. It's the quiet ones you need to look out for.

"You have the tape?"

"Yeah...but why do you want it? Wait how do you even know about it?"

Blake asks with his arms folded. They were at an abandoned building. Maddy stares at Blake wondering how he knows about it. Did he know all this time and didn't say anything? She gets out of her thoughts and sighs. She goes into her bag and takes out the tape. Blake got tense at this.

He didn't actually believe that his dad still kept the tapes. It's not like he didn't know his son had seen it but why still keep it?. Blake, sure he's his hands to grab it but Maddy pulled it back.

He huffs and groans, "Maddy just give me the damn thing. I'm not in the mood"

"I'm not an idiot. Why do you want it so badly? Are you going to give it back to Nate?"

He groans but he can't blame her. Having that type of evidence in the wrong hands could mess things up, so he explains everything to her.

He watches her expression change from shock, to anger to pity.

That's the one word Blake hates. Pity. Everyone always pitted him. He hates it.

"He...he knew about —"

"Yep. It's fucked up. I want to make a copy of it just in case"

"In case of?"

"Maddy you're smart think. Why do you think Nate is trying to get back together with you? He knows you have it, he doesn't know that I know, so if he takes your copy I'd have mine just in case —"

"To use over him and your dad? But this tape has nothing about Nate on it" Blake tilts his head. So she didn't know.

"Maddy, the reason why Nate had those nudes on his phone was that he was trying to blackmail Jules" Her eyes widen.

"How do you know about the pictures?! I never mention it to you!"

Blake laughs. He takes his jack off and places it on the floor. Blake sites and helps Maddy to sit down.

"The day you asked me about if everyone is slightly gay in the mall? It made me think about you probably having a crush on Cassie...but then I heard something from Josh about the fair of you and Nate talking when he heard something about dick pictures" Blake stops then looks at Maddy. She gives him the okay to go on.

"Then, I remember something weird Rue said about my dad. I remember the fair, both she and Jules looked at my dad weird.  So I started observing her,  it didn't make much sense but I knew Jules had something with this. Then Fez. Why would he randomly beat up Nate? Nate hasn't done anything, but then a few days after Nate got out, Lexi called me to ask me why my dad was at Fez's? So I took all the clues and added them up." He looks away from her.

"I thought my dad was blackmailing people but...it was Nate blackmailing him, Jules and Fez..."

Maddy didn't know what the fuck to feel. This was a lot. She looks at the tape, then at Blake.

"That's why he's been nice to me...he wants the tape"

"I don't blame him. For some sick twisted reason, he still likes my dad. Probably wants to keep him as his puppet...I'm not surprised. I'm just surprised I didn't notice"