01 | New Friend

"I lost the baby..."

Blake wasn't upset with her, things happened. Though he was hoping for a mini him or a mini Cassie, he knew that one day he would be able to have that.

"It's not your fault you fell...Maybe this was a sign to say that we aren't ready"

"Yeah"

RUE: I've lied before but I know when to draw the line. This was fucked up.

Blake spends most of his time with Cassie, comforting her and taking care of her. He didn't mind and she didn't mind. What he didn't like was the sad stares her mom, Suzie would give him. He never understood why she would say 'I'm sorry' every time he was over, but he didn't bother to question her.

BLAKE JACOBS

Blake was at the skate park alone. Josh said he couldn't come since he got a new job working at some fast food joint. 

Recently he decided to start back skateboarding, so he got himself a skateboard. He hasn't bothered to personalize it.

After doing a few tricks, he sat down on the side to take a break. Though he was rusty, since he hasn't skated since he was 14, he wasn't all that bad.

"Look at fuckface"

"He can't even stand straight" Blake heard, he turned around and saw two boys picking on another boy. One blonde, a redhead and a brunette. It looked like the smaller boy was trying to skate.  He seemed like a first-timer. Blake watched the trio, to see if they were friends when he gathered that they aren't he got up and goes over to them.

"Hey, his board looks new...should we take it?"

"Why not? He cants even use it" Before the redhead could even take the board, Blake grabbed his arm, squeezing it tightly.

"Hey what gives man?!"

"The hell you think you doing? Huh?"

"Taking back our board" He gave them a blank stare. He puts his board under his arm and grabs the other boy's board with it. The two boys were about to attack Blake when they realize his size. The blonde, feeling worried but didn't back down. Blake looked at the redhead, one look from him was enough to send him running, leaving his friend alone.

"Yo Jack where you doing?!" The blonde yelled. Blake turned his attention to the blonde who was still trying to size him up, "I'm giving you two choices, one you can leave like your friend did or two, I take this board and shove it up your asshole then beat you with it. Pick your pick either way I'm fine with anything"

The blonde looked at him one last time before walking away with a huff, "You're lucky I'm not in the mood today Nicky"

RUE: Blake should have knocked those two out. Always giving Gia a fucking hard time.

Blake looked at the brunette who was covered with bruises. He gives the boy back his board. He puts out his hand for the brunette to grab and said, "Hey if you want help with your skating I can help! Though I'm rusty, I can still teach you the basics"

The brunette took it and smiled at Blake, pulling himself off of the ground, "Uh thanks"

"So what's your name? I'm Blake...well  I'm actually Blakerson but you can use Blake"