05| Lending a Brain.

The next day, Blake didn't talk to Nate. He got up, made breakfast for everyone, made his lunch as well as one for Rue, Cassie and Josh and head out. He didn't even bother waking up Nate.

He first greets Josh, handing him his lunch as the blonde moans with joy. Josh leans in and kisses Blake on his cheek making him blush.

RUE: I've heard of friends seeing each other naked but kissing them on their cheeks seems a bit too intimate.

It took him a while to get used to but he didn't mind. It was Josh's way of showing him that he cared for him. Blake. Blake heads to class and sits at his desk. He goes over his notes for the class when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He smiles at the person but then glares when he saw who it was.

"Bro, why didn't you wake me up this morning? I was almost late." Blake grabbed his books and his items and sits at another desk.  Nate mumbles at him and slouches in his seat.

Lunch came, and before Blake heads to Cassie's table, he goes to Rue's own, where she was sitting next to Jules.

"Hey, guys" The girls smiled at him and greats him. Blake goes into his bag and takes out a mediums size box. He gives it to Rue who smiles brightly at him.

"I know you didn't have lunch so I made something for you. Sorry Jules, if I had known you were going to be with her I would have brought you one as well"

The blonde waves him off, keeping the smile on his face. Rue opens the box and groans at the smell.

"Don't worry, we can share but yo, thanks for this man. I love you!" He chuckles and leaves the girls with the food.

He heads over to Cassie's table and greats the group warmly. Maddy smiles at him and gave him a smirk. Though she and Nate we're broken up, Blake and her remain friends. She couldn't just leave him because his brother is an asshole.

He leans down and kisses Cassie on her cheeks. He goes into his bag and takes out another box, and hands it to her. Cassie hugs his waist and takes the box.

"I swear, you're the best boyfriend ever." He smiles at her. He watch as BB grabs the box and starts eating the girl's food which annoyed Cassie. He waves them off and heads to a table where Josh was sitting. 

He past Nate and didn't say a word to him when Nate got up to grab him. He sways his way around him and continues walking.

Josh sits on the table with a guitar in his hand strumming on the cords.

"Why won't you look at me? Why won't you love me? Why can't you see that I can give you everything more than they can?" He sings. Blake claps, making the boy jump from being surprised. Josh looks up, but smile when he saw his friend.

"How long have you been working on that song? It sounds nice"

"Hey man, I've been working on it for a while. Still needs the finishing touches"

Blake takes out his lunch and starts eating, "Sounds great, who's it for? Maybe I can help"

Josh's eyes widen. He strums the cord softly, trying to think of an excuse. Blake looks at him in confusion.

"Uh, rather not say. They don't know it" Blake looks at his friend one more time, before deciding to drop it. "Alright, if you say so. Now Soccer season is coming up and—"

Blake was cut off, by Kat coming in front of him. How ironic. Josh glares at the girl, putting his attention back to the instrument.

"Hi Blake"

"Hi Kat, what's up?" Kat fidgets before she gets to the point.

"Do you um, do you know how Bitcoin works." Blake raises his eyebrows at her.

"Why?"

"I just need to know okay? So do you know how to use it or not?"

"Well, it's an app that allows you to receive money online. Think of it like PayPal" He explained but Kat was still confused. He frowns but then smiles at her when he gets an idea.

"I know someone who can explain it."

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

"This bitch fucking dumb"

"Ash be nice. Please just explain it to her"

"I could lend her my brain and she still wouldn't understand shit." Blake sighs at the boy. He brought Kat to Fez's shop and asked Ash if he could explain it to Kat since he knows more than Blake about this. Turns out, he didn't have the patience to explain it to her.

"Ash, bro just try, for me?" Blake begs. Ashtray looks into his eyes and saw the puppy dog's eyes. Ashtray is a tough kid, one of the toughest kids around here, but nobody, and I mean nobody could dent Blake when he uses those eyes of his. Ashtray sighs and then breaks it down for Kat.

"It's a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system."

"I literally have no clue what you're talking about." He groans at her in frustration.

"Well, there's no easier way to fucking explain it."

Fez, seeing that Ash was frustrated tried to lessen the mood, "Look, why don't you just tell us what you're trying to do, and we can tell you how we can help."

Ash looks at the girl with a blank stare, "Unless it's human trafficking. I don't fuck with human trafficking."

"I'm not... human trafficking."  She trails off. She looks at Blake for help only to realize that he's gone.

"Yeah, us, neither." Said Fez. Kat looks at him and tries to explain herself.

"Okay. I was just wondering if it's like, a good way to anonymously get money online."

"That's literally what it's made for." Ashtray pauses but then mumbles "Dumb ass."

Blake comes out of the store with four packs of gummy bears. He leans to the side and with his mouth filled with the snack, he told Fez to go into his pocket to take out his wallet.

"Ey man you know we cool, it's free" Blake shakes his head and leans himself more, trying to get the man to take the wallet but Fez denied it. Blake hands Kat the pack, telling her to hold them while he goes into his wallet for the money. Ash and Kat watched both Fez and Blake argue about the payment before Fez accepts defeat and takes the money.

"Shut up and take my damn money!" Blake told Kat to head to the car and wait for him. He goes to Ashtray and hugs the kid even though Ashtray doesn't like it and tried to shoves him off.

"Look I know youre pissed at me for not coming here often but I promise to do better okay?" Ashtray didn't sag anything but glare at Blake. Seeing that he was genuine he nods his head which made the Jacobs boy smile.

AUTHOR

I am logging off.
I have assignments
due for Sunday and I'd
like to finish it quickly.