𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson Todd

A brunette man sat on the stool provided for him. He looked behind the screen and sees himself playing his character.

He turns back around and introduces himself.

"Hello, Im Grayson Todd and I play Blake Jacobs. My Ma is in love with DC comics. She had a whole box filled with comics and merchandise, anyway, she wanted to give me a very special name, and since she really like Dick Grayson she named me after him. What's funny is that our last name is Todd so, she loved the name since Dick's younger brother Jason, has the last name Todd as well" The brunette smiles into the camera. In the background, the scene where Blake first showed himself to the audience was playing.

"How do I have an American Accent? The same way Tom Holland has one, they sent me to a fucking American school which by the way is so different to the schools in Scotland. Felt weird not wearing a uniform"

"Originally Blake wasn't supposed to be in Euphoria. He was supposed to be another one of Cassie's boyfriends but I made a joke saying 'What if he was Nate's brother and he ended up liking Maddy?' I didn't think he would have taken it seriously!"

The next scene pops up with Blake and Josh, "Sam wanted a nice character, one who isn't like the rest but is secretly good at hiding his true emotions. I like Blake as a character because he's a loyal friend, always willing to put his needs aside to help others, which isn't shown much on euphoria since the rest of the characters are assholes"

"How did I get cast for the role? I had just moved from Scottland to the US and I was working at MacDonald at the time because I wanted to work and someone there saw how I interacted with the customers and asked me if I wanted to audition. I found it weird and kept thinking what if they kidnapped me but I went with a group of friends and it went well"

Another scene popped up with Blake and Nate, "Jacob is really nice, I like the dude. The first day we met, I had brought some homemade cookies for the cast and he called me Mom."

Grayson laughs at the scene remembering it so vividly. The next scene popped up showing Cassie and Blake having sex.

"Sydney is amazing. I really love her. I was so nervous during this scene and she kept comforting me by saying words like 'Just pretend that everyone else is naked' or 'Dont worry you'll be fine! I don't bite much'. It was really comforting. I wouldn't mind acting in a few more scenes with her" A next scene popped up with Josh. It was when Josh was writing the song.

"Sam gave Adam and me alot of creative control on writing the song for Josh. We didn't get any work done until the last day. I can't work with Adam without slacking off haha" The scene changes to when Blake found out that Josh had feelings for him.

"This scene was touching for me. I really wanted Josh and Blake to actually kiss and maybe have something but Sam didn't want that. I think in Blake's perspective he likes Josh but doesn't want to ruin his friendship. He's more straight but I think if allowed it would go for a gay or in this case Josh. But at the same time, I don't like Josh for Blake. He seems manipulative and controlling towards him. Always not letting hang out with Cassie" Grayson sighs, "I understand why but at the same time Cassie is his girlfriend"

The scene switches to Lexi and Blake's small scene.

"I wanted them to get together or kiss, like come! You guys have an opportunity to get a healthy relationship to happen! Lexi is so sweet and Blake's nice for her. I'm mad this ship didn't happen"

The scene switches to the day Blake came over and cooked for Fez and Ashtray.

"Ah yes, the three stooges. Dude this trio is so weird and random but I like it. We have Blake the good guy who's always happy and fun, then Fez the guy who's always high and Ash the boy who's always ready for a fight-DUDE! I just realize they remind me of the power puff girls! Haha"

A picture shows up Javon and Angus posing while Grayson is in the back making funny faces.

"Oh? This picture was taken I think around June? I could be wrong anyway I wasn't supposed to be in the photo but come on lad, they made it so easy!"

Another scene popped up with Josh and Blake, Grayson smiled at this.

"I think if Blake was given the chance...or was brought up differently, I think he would have given Josh a chance. I don't think he's fully gay but I don't think he's fully straight either. I also don't think he would label himself as Bi...maybe Pan? Not sure, but because of his upbringing, I don't think he would actively go out and date Josh... it's sad really. I kind of want them together"

Maddy and Blake popped up behind the scene. Grayson laughed. It was a scene where Maddy had thrown cake batter into Blake's face.

"I love Alexia, I think she did a very good job portraying Maddy. I kind of like Maddy and Blake's relationship and at the same time I don't. I think it would be a healthier relationship compared to Nates and Maddy's. I think she would be happier with Blake and he seems to genuinely care for her. The reason I don't like this relationship is that they are both hung up on their ex" Grayson sighs

"It looked as if it would be a rebound
I hope the author doesn't make them have a relationship. Blake loves Nate so I didn't think he would do that and he cares a lot about Cassie. I think if she steps on him he wouldn't even mind!"

Grayson looked at the time and realized that it was up. He fakes crying into the camera saying he would love to talk more.

"Ahh, it's time for me to go sadly. I'm Grayson Todd and this has been Euphoria! Thank you for watching and stay tuned for a new episode on Thursday 12th!"

AUTHOR!

I mentioned a behind
the scenes so here it is!
Leave some questions
that you would like Grayson
to answer on!