08 | You're Not My Brother

I was supposed to update dates ago but living with a parent like mine is very difficult. Please forgive me. I have been sick for, what? Two weeks now? I'm even backed up with assignments...

RUE: Growing up was hard for Blake. Mostly his family was the cause of it. His father used to beat him when he was younger, either for stealing Nate's spotlight or for not being as good as him. His mother had always been kind to him. Always taking care of him after a fight he's had with his father yet she never did anything to stop it.

Though it was tough, he has his brother with him. Blake loves his brother dearly. He would do anything for him. He would beat up his bullies, help him with his work, and even be his wingman. It was rare for the twins to fight. They were best friends and that was all they wanted to be.

Though he loves him, he had develop a small resentment towards him. Nate wasn't the cause but their father was. He tried and tried so hard to please him but it didn't seem to work. So after a while, he just gave up. He realized that his father would always favour Nate over him and he learned to accept it.

Nate comes into the room holding an awfully baked cupcake. Blake looks up and stares at it.

"What the heck is that supposed to be? Is it moving?"

"It's a cupcake you ass! And no it's very edible. I tried it" Nate hands his brother the cupcake and watches his reaction.

Blake tried, he really did but the cupcake was awful, "This is horrible"

"I expected that but baking isn't my thing, that's more youre area" Nate takes a sit as Blake spits out the cupcake.

"Hey...dont listen to dad man, he's an ass" Blake was about to comment on his true feelings but decided against it.

"Listen, no matter what happens, I'll always love you."

Blake looked at his brother and smiled, he grabs him into his arms and hugged him.

"Love you too Bro"

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

Blake slammed the front door loudly, furiously wiping the tears from his eyes. He heads to the kitchen and saw his mom drinking her afternoon wine.

"Hey son, did you—"

"Did you know?" He cuts her off and asked. Marsha tilts her head in confusion. She looked at him, realising that he was not in the mood for games.

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you know about Cassie and fucking Nate?!" Her eyes widen. Quickly, she puts the glass down and goes to him, as she goes to grab him, he shoves her arms off of him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? So everyone knew they were fucking each other and didn't bother to tell me? Where's the little fucker" He shoves her and heads upstairs with her right behind him.

Marsha calls out to Aaron to try and stop him, but he was pushed away.

"Blake! Calm down! O-Okay we didn't know you guys were together still!" Marsha was being ignored.

Blake stood in front of Nate's door and starts banging down the door. As soon as it was open, without giving him the chance to talk, Blake started punching Nate's face, who kept trying to block his moves.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man?!" Nate yelled once he shoved Blake off of him. He wipes his hands on his lips and feels them bleeding.

"Me? What the fuck is wrong with you! Youre supposed to have my back, how the fuck could you just go and fucking sleep with Cassie, of all people!" Nate's eyes widen, there are two ways this could go, either he bullshits his way and manipulate him or be honest.

"I didn't sleep with—"

"Oh shut up. You think I'm an idiot? You think I didn't notice the fucking looks? I always thought that I was going mad but guess what? I'm not! The way how Cassie kept asking me questions about you all of a sudden, her no longer wanting to talk and oh! The way how she would avoid Maddy, you think I'm stupid Nate?" Blake stops, "Of all people you had to put your dick into, it had to be her? Why her? Why can't I ever have something for myself? From Samantha to Hannah, to Maddy, heck to even fucking Abby you took all of them, why when I have something you always have to want it huh?! Why are you always such a selfish bastard"

Nate watches feeling his heart clenched.  "Listen, bro, she came onto me okay, I didn't even want the bitch, she came onto me. You know I would never do that" Nate says.

Blake had turned him out from when he said that Cassie had come onto him. He damn well knows that Nate made a move on her first.

Feeling angry, he goes up to him and grips the collar of his shirt and starts taking out his anger on him. Blake being physically taller and bigger, making it hard for Nate to overtake him.

"You manipulative piece of shit. You fucking bastard, you think I'd believe that bullshit?" He goes back to punching his face until he felt arms grabbing him.

"Blake let go!" But he didn't listen, whoever it was (probably Aaron) grabbed ahold of his hands making them useless.  So he decides to use his feet and kicks Nate. Gathering enough power, Aaron was able to pull Blake away from Nate, while their mother goes to hug Nate whose face was filled with blood.

Once they were at a distance, Blake shoves Aaron's arms off of him, "Get off me!"

He looks back at Nate who stared at him with his bruised eyes.

"After today, you're not my brother." Nate felt as if he has been shot through the heart. It's true he didn't care for anyone but his brother but hearing that, hurt.

Blake turns to his mother who looked at him fearfully.

"Because you didn't know what was exactly going on, I'll forgive you. But keep your piece of shit son away from me before I really kill him."

Blake heads to his room, leaving his mother to sob over Nate's figure. He grabs some clothes and his homework. He takes out his phone and sends a message to Josh, asking if he could stay over for a few days.