07 | Cheated

"So you want me to give you ten thousand dollars. Are you serious Rue?" Blake questions.  Rue hasn't spoken to Blake since Jules and Elliot came so this was so sudden. He was happy that she had gotten some friends other than Lexi and himself but he didn't like Elliot, and he doesn't really like Jules after the shit she did to Rue.

But wanting all this money? For what?

"What do you want the money for?"

"Blake just gives me the fucking money" Blake removes the phone from his ear. He looks at the number and then puts the phone back on his ear.

"I'm not giving you shit unless you tell me what it's for. Do you know how much money you're asking me? I'm not giving you that for drugs Rue"  he responds. He didn't expect her to get upset but he can't just give her a pile of cash without knowing what she wanted it for.

"Blake just trust me please"

"Rue, we haven't spoken in months. How can I trust you when I don't even know you?"

"I was going through my own fucking shit okay? You don't want to help fine, then fuck off!"

"Dude I just want to know what the money is for!" He exclaims.  This time Rue doesn't respond. She just hangs up the phone. Blake tried calling but he got no response.

He goes and message Lexi, to ask what's up with Rue and she replied that sues at their house. Blake grabs his stuff and head over there.

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

Blake knocks on the door anxiously. The only thought that ran through his mind was what fucking mess did Rue get herself in.  The door opened and Lexi smiled at Blake, "Hi Blake"

"Hi Lexi, is Rue still here?" She nods and lets him in. He heads inside and sees Rue sitting on the stairs. He goes in front of her, and watches her behaviour, she seems frantic.

"Rue...I want to help but you need to tell me what you need it for" He whispers. He didn't want Lexi to know since that would make the Bennett girl freak out.

"I-I did mess with some bad people Blake...I need the money...I mean it. Not for drugs but-but, I need it...I did some stuff with Laurie and she will kill me... I-I need the money...please" She pleads. His eyes widen at this. Of all people, Laurie is the one Rue chose to go by?  Not by Fez but Laurie? Blake felt hurt just by seeing his friend like this.

"Can't Fez help you-"

"No! He doesn't know.." She cuts him off. Blake felt bad, he really did. He knows how shady drug dealers can be, well except for Fez.

"I-I can get some money... but not all of it, maybe five at most but I cant give you ten..." The girl nods her head. Blake bends down and pulls her towards him into a hug. He lets go and tells her that he will be back. As he heads for the front door, Lexi goes up and stops him.

"What's up with Rue? Is she okay?" Blake looks back at his friends and watches her state, then back at Lexi.

"She's...she's not okay Lexi...just watch her until I get back" Lexi nods, wanting to know what's going on. She looks back at Rue and back at Blake, who's getting into his truck.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

Blake gets back from the ATM and the supermarket and heads to knock on the Howard's door. He's annoyed that he couldn't help out Rue.  The bank had only allowed him to take out two thousand since he had taken out three thousand for Josh's gift. He would have to work overtime to make back up the money. So he decided to pick up some snacks for everyone.