02 | The End of an Friendship

Okay so, I made a mistake. Chapter 02: Accidentally Kissed was supposed to be Chapter 3. But because Wattpad rearrange my chapters and I had forgot that I split the chapters half because of how long it was. I'll have to edit the next chapter

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Blake left Nick's house in a rage.  He was hella pissed at what Nick was doing. Blake was going to head home until he remembered that McKay was having a party. So he drove there.

"Blakey! You made it?" Jules said as she hugs the boy tightly. He smiles nervously at her wondering where this nickname came from.

He leaned into her and smelled booze radiating off of her, "Hi Jules, you look pretty tonight"

The blonde smiled brightly at him. He was about to ask her if Rue made it here after the whole Laurie and Fez drama but the blonde got whisked away by some dude.

"And there she goes...Hi Kat, how are you?" He starts having a conversation with Kat, asking how she's been and how her job has been going. She started talking about Ethan and the issues she was having with him. At that moment, Blake concluded that  Kat didn't like Ethan for who he is, only for what he can give her, the title of having a boyfriend.

But then she saw him with another girl and made the whole thing squshed. Blake met the boy a few times and he seemed friendly. He remembered how the boy gushed about liking Kat. This was weird. He felt bad for the boy. He really did. He was about to give her advice when he felt the need to use the bathroom.

He left and tried to find the bathroom, but this house was a fucking maze. He asked someone and thankfully they were nice to tell him which part it was.

"You're here for the bathroom too?" Blake asked, but the brunette huffed, "Who's ever in there will make me fucking pee myself"

"How long have you been waiting?"

"I don't know, fuck maybe five minutes?" Blake raised his eyebrows. Did she not know what was going on in there?

"You know, someone's probably fucking in there, right?" The girl shoved the boy as he chuckles at her. He leans himself on the wall next to her and starts up a conversation with her.

"Have you seen Cassie? I feel like she's been ghosting me"

"No. She and Lexi got into some argument and now Lexi's looking for her."

"Is she okay?"

"Fuck if I know...I hope she's fine." The duo stood by the wall in silence.  Cassie has been acting weird these past couple of weeks. Normally Blake wouldn't question her but now he's beginning to get worried. Now thinking about it, Nate has been acting strangely weird.

It mostly happened after the Maddy incident but now it seems as if he's been avoiding him. The last time they spoke was at the dance and it wasn't even much.

Blake missed his brother.

Shaking the thoughts out of his head, Blake starts banning on the door," Open the damn door! You can fuck someone else, man!"

He kept banging until he heard a familiar voice shouts out, "I'm using the fuckin' bathroom!"

"Nate?" Both Blake and Maddy asked. They looked at each other, confused. Blake watched as Maddy put her ears on the door, she mouth for him to check the doorknob.

The door rattles, but it didn't open, it was locked. Maddy kept banging the door until he said, "Yo, just a minute!"

"Nate comes on bro, I've seen you naked before, I need to piss man!"