10 | I fucking love you

When Blake is stressed, he tends to either cook or clean. So he did both. He cleaned the house twice and made so much food that they had to give it to the neighbours.

He was stressed about Nate being suspended. It isn't as bad as being expelled but it goes onto your permanent records. After cleaning the house, and making a lot of food, there wasn't anything to calm his nerves down, so he drove to Fez's house.

The gingered haired man didn't question him, he greeted Blake as if he was one of his siblings. Blake said Hi to Ashtray who, even though didn't show it, was ecstatic to see the boy.

He started cleaning the O'Neill's house which was fucking dirty. He even scrubbed the ceiling which was filled with all types of shit. Fez wasn't a messy person, but he and Ash got so busy with their job that they didn't have time to clean their house, he even talked to Grandma Marie.

After he finished he had asked Ashtray if he wanted to help him cook and the boy grumpily said yes. He could have said no which Blake commented but Ash shoves him into the kitchen and told him where the ingredients were.

Ash almost burnt down the fucking kitchen.

By burning rice.

Fez tried not to laugh but seeing Blake act so ridiculous and started screaming at the fire, he couldn't help it. He grabbed the fire extinguisher and out the fire.

After that, Blake told Ash to either cut up what needs to be cut or mix things but he made sure to keep the boy away from the stove.

Once the food was done, both Fez and Ash could have cried. They haven't had a homecooked meal in...well ages! Both Ash and Fez hugged Blake tightly.

Even though Ash wasn't an emotional kid, he still went out of his way to hug Blake, who very much appreciated the gesture. They asked him if he wanted to stay but he couldn't, he had to get home early. He went home and called Josh, before going to sleep.

BLAKE JACOBS

It seemed as if Cassie was avoiding Blake. It was starting to get annoying now. He had brought a few things to make up for the night at the fair but it was if she was hiding from him.

Because Nate was at home being suspended, Blake became Captain of the football team. He didn't mind. He was used to being Captain of the hockey and soccer team so he fits naturally into the role. The coach spoke to the team about abuse and how they don't condone it.

In most of the classes that Blake had with Maddy, the teachers would play a video of an abused victim. Though he didn't mind the videos, since it was informative, at this point he felt it for Maddy.

All the pity glances people would give her, ask her if she was okay and how she was holding up. Even Sandy Higgins who she beat up last year asked if she was fine. He felt it for her because everyone kept reminding her of what happened, even if she believed it or not.

"Would you all stop fucking looking at her? It's annoying now. She doesn't want it so stop looking at her like that!" Blake would yell every time someone looked or gave her pity glances.

Most tried looking away while others would just stare at him since he had become her bodyguard. Sure Maddy didn't need it but Blake wanted to protect her, which she was grateful for.

He would normally pack an extra dessert for her whether it was cookies, biscuits or muffins, anything. Though she didn't 'eat' carbs, she enjoyed the gesture and she enjoyed what he was doing for her.