11 | 10 Misssd Calls.

"Where's the fucking popcorn?" Blake whispers. Kat looks at Maddy to see what her reaction would be. Cassie gets on stage and starts clapping slowly. "Lexi you really outdid yourself"

Blake bites his lips when Cassie called the group playing as them knock-offs.

 "Who's she calling a knock? As if she isn't a knock off of Maddy-Okay I'll be quiet" He says when he sees the look the said girl gave him. He was silently fuming at  Cassie for messing up Lexi's play. Blake watches as Cassie grills, Lexi.

"Lexi, is this the part where I Jake from Marta and cheats on Drake?" He has to give it to Cassie, she has some big balls to go up on stage and announce that. He looks at Maddy and sees her fuming in her seat.  He places his hands on her trying to calm her down but it didn't work. 

"It is now" She yells out. Everyone in the audience turns in their seat to face them. Someone in the audience commented how Hallie steals Marta's boyfriend and cheated on her own, and Cassie overhears it.

"I don't know how many times I have to say this. They were not fucking together. Yes, I cheated, okay? I admit to that but I did not take Jake from Marta" Oh boy.  There was nothing Blake could do now. He watches as Maddy starts speaking.

"Yeah, not only that but she was fucking him the entire time, Marta was talking about getting back together with him...because Hallie is a two-faced cunt." The audience exclaim loudly when they heard what she called Cassie.

"I'm not a cunt! You're the cunt!" Cassie yells out, and the duo (Maddy and Cassie) started yelling at each other until Suze pulled Cassie away from the spotlight. Soon, the scenario changes to the carousel scene. 

"That's messed up" He mutters, Maddy overhears and turns to him, "How? She deserved it"

"Yeah but Cassie wasn't herself here. Maddy, I get that you hate her but this scene was uncalled for" The girl huffed and didn't say anything. As much as Blake hates her, she didn't deserve to have this scene being broadcasted especially when she wasn't herself here. Everyone watched as Cassie attacks the girl playing as her.

Having enough Maddy gave him her earrings and shoes to hold and says "Oh, this bitch needs to be put down."

Blake didn't fully understand what the hell was going on but when he saw her take off her earrings, he knew she was about to fight. 

He watch as her, Kat and BB ran up to the stage. He watches as Maddy slaps Cassie across the face. It looked like a cat and mouse game with how Cassie was trying to run from Maddy. Blake snorted when he heard BB tell Maddy to get her.

"Lord have mercy" He mumbles as he watches the scene. He gets up from his seat and heads on stage. He watches as everyone stares at him. He grabs the mic from the floor and puts it to his face, "Hey, the dude who played Drake, nice one but maybe try to deepen your voice year? You kinda make me sound like a chipmunk" The crowd laughs at his comment, "Overall you were good man...where ever you are. Lexi damns fucking good play you put on." He says and drops the mic back onto the floor and goes to find the rest of the girls.

He knocks on the girl's restroom, "Would you stop knocking and get in?  No one's gonna care that you're in here"  Blake looked at the door in surprise, wondering how she knew it was him.

"Whoa," He says when he sees Cassie. Her nose was bloodied up. He goes to Maddy and hands her a bottle of water, and her earrings as well. She mutters a small thanks and takes the bottle from him. Cassie watches as Blake takes care of her.

"Do you know what's funny? Nate broke up with me before I even went on that stage." Cassie mutters but everyone could still hear. Maddy looks at her and shakes her head.

"Don't worry. This is just the beginning." Cassie looks at Maddy, then at Blake then at the walls and starts crying. Maddy takes Blake's hands and leaves the restroom.

While Blake was talking with Maddy, he didn't realize that his phone has been ringing. Four messages and one missed call from Fez and ten missed calls from Asher.

AUTHOR

This is the end, everyone.
This is the end for now.
Wow, feels so weird. I'll
add a few bloopers a few
special scenes later on because
when starting this book I had that
in mind.

What should I make next?
Let me know.
Thank you for reading my work!

This is the end of Lovin' Hurts.