𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 : Grayson & Alexa

"Stop that!"

"Why? I like seeing you smile" The boy said to the girl and smiled when seeing her flushed face.

"Hey everyone, I'm Blake Jacobs and this here is Maddy Perez and—"

"Stop that. Use our real names, you clown!" He laughs but did as the girl said.

"Alright alright, My name is Grayson Todd and this here is the gorgeous Alexa Demie" She rolls her eyes but kept her smile on her face.

She finished it off with the introduction of today's plans, "And today we will be answering a few questions"

The producer looked at the two and decided to ask the first question that has been on all the fan's minds.

"Are you guys dating?" The two looked at each other and giggled.

"Where did you get that idea?"

"We aren't dating" The producer raised their eyebrows and puts on a video on the screen in front of them. The video was about both Grayson and Alexa on a couch eating food, with Grayson feeding her and her legs on his lap. Seeing the video had jogged their memory. They had posted it on Instagram since they were spending the day together.

Without giving him a chance to explain, Alexa decided to do it.

"Uh no, we aren't dating. We were hanging out, you know, as friends? Don't you have any friends?"

"Alexa! Chill! Dude just asked a question, but no we aren't like that. Why didn't anyone say anything when I did this to Zendaya?"

"That's because she has a boyfriend"

"So? It could be a threesome or a poly thing." Alexa burst out laughing at his comment. He leans back in his chair.

"I'm serious, Zendaya is cool and Tom's really hot. If they want a third person, I'm very available. I can cook, I can clean, I can build things, can work, and make money. I've also been told I give good massages"

"It's true, he really does...what the fuck? What did your school teach you?!" He looks at her then at the camera then back at her. He leans into her ears and whispers to her. The producer watches as her eyes go wide. Once he was down, he was back in his chair and gives the camera an innocent smile, while Alexa stares at him.

"What did he say?" The producer asked but got no response from her.

"Oh, nothing. I just told her something interesting...anyway! Let's move on!"

The producer stares at them, "Are there any new projects that you have?"

"Oh, I have something but I'm not saying anything"

"Come on!" Alexa pouted. Grayson closed his eyes, turned his head away from her and sipped his mouth.

"Okay okay. What were your favorite scene together in Euphoria?"

Grayson looked at her and smiled,"Okay well the scene wasn't included but there was a scene with Maddy and Blake ice skating and it was so fucking cute that it made my heart melt"

"Oh, that scene! Didn't we kiss in that scene?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm still not sure why it wasn't added"

"Oh because after that kiss there was supposed to be a sex scene but it felt rushed, according to the producers"Alexa says. Grayson watched the camera with his mouth open in shock.

"Wait you didn't know?"

"Does this face look like I know anything?! That would have been awesome!  I hate you producers!" Alexa rolls her eyes at her friend.

"Grayson is a huge Malake shipper"

"Yooo thats better than Bladdy. Like who the fuck came up with that? It sounds like you have to take a piss" Alexa laughs at Grayson as he scorns at the name.

The Proudcer looks up and ask, "Would you rather Kat or Rue?"

"That's a dumb question, Rue" The two said together.

"Why?"

"Dude compare to Rue, Kat's kinda boring, like I offense. You see the shit Rue be doing? I wanna get high a fucking kite.”

Grayson got a text message from one of the cast member, who he is currently hooking up with. Alexa leans over to see what the message was but grins when she saw it.

Grayson quickly takes off his phone and turns away trying to hide your blush.

"Wait, wait wait wait, when did this happened?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Dude..."

The producers look between the two wondering what's going in, "What? What's going on."

Grayson blocks his hand from Alexa, so that she wouldn't take his phone away.

"Okay thats all folks.  Come back next–Alexa move your big head! Next week to see more stuff! Lex move!"