12 | You're Nuts Dude

Author!
Don't forget to read the whole thing. There's a blooper down below!

Lexi opened the door and stared at Blake as he smiles at her.

RUE: Lexi had a few crushes growing up. But the one that didn't leave her was Blake Jacobs. She tried multiple times to get rid of it but it wouldn't go. It first started when they were fifteen. He had picked up her books when a group of girls pushed the books out of her hands.

It grew more when he started roughing up a guy who was picking on her. She sees the way he would treat Cassie and imagines herself with him. Now she wouldn't do anything to break up the relationship. She loves her sister and Blake too much, but who said she couldn't dream right?

Blake waves his hand in front of her snapping her out of her daze. She blinks, then lets out a nervous laugh, "Hey Blake...you look good tonight"

He nods his head, "Thanks I think I look good as well, I'm going out with my family. Just came to pick you guys up and drop you off."

"Yeah, you do...I mean you always look good! Not that I'm saying you look bad every day! But you're-" Blake laughs at Lexi's stuttering faze. Lexi huffs and shoves the boy's shoulder jokingly. He looks at her costume and smiles at it.

"Paint me a picture, Bob Ross" Lexi rolls her eyes at him but kept her smile, "You look good Lex"

He heads inside and sees everyone, already in their costume. Jules as an angel, Kat as a nun, Rue as Marlene Dietrich and Cassie as Alabama Worley. Blake stares at Cassie and takes in her costume. Though it was revealing, she looked amazing in it.

"You guys look good!" He says. He goes up to Cassie and grabs a hold of her hands, "You look amazing, damn. Now I have to arrest every fool who tries to put their hands on you"

Cassie giggles, Blake leans in and kisses her on the lips passionately. It then turned into a make-out session. He heard a cough from behind him, which makes him break his lips from his girlfriend. He looks and gave everyone a bashful smile as if he didn't just have a make-out session in front of them.

They got into Blake's care and he droves off to the party. While they drove off, Blake was listening to Kat talk about her new boyfriend Ethan. He dropped them off and head back to his house where he met his family.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

The Jacobs family parked their car at the restaurant. It was their first time being out after the whole Nate and Maddy scandal. As they were walking, Cal tried giving Nate a pep talk, "Nate, if you're innocent, you act innocent. You walk in here with your head held high."

But to Blake, it seemed as if their dad was trying to convince himself. Blake knew what Nate did. Well, he assumed it. He had an idea but he didn't have any proof. He knew Nate and Maddy tend to fight, and that his brother has a temper issue so he wouldn't put it past him if he did do it. He loves him because that's what family is supposed to do.

"Michael, good to see you," Cal said walking up to the man, the expression the man had made Blake feel uncomfortable. He looked around the restaurant and sees that everyone was subtly watching them.

"Booth in the back?"

Michael looks around nervously before replying, "Yeah, yeah. One second. Let me... Let me check on that for you." He left. Cal left and went to talk to the man in the back. Blake watched the interaction, he saw how the man was shifting his body. Blake decided to go up to them to hear what they were saying, soon followed by the family.