06 | Your life and existence are pathetic.

The following chapter contains violence, nudity and sexual content that may be disturbing to readers.

Reader discretion is advised.

NOTE: DONT ask to update. I will literally put off the update just because someone told me that. It's annoying. I'll update when I can.

Blake stares onto her lips as she stares at his eyes. Anymore closer and their lips would be touching. Blake could feel her breath on him and the same with her. They leaned into each other and their lips almost touched when they realized what they were doing.

"I-I can't do that to Cassie...she's my best friend" He backed away from her. Blake can't believe that he almost kissed his girlfriend's friend.

RUE: How did Blake and Maddy get into this situation? Well, it started earlier.

Cassie was made at Nate. She couldn't believe that he was even thinking about getting back together with Maddy. She thought that if she could make him love her hard enough, Maddy would be out of the picture.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we're not back together?" Nate said from his bathroom. His response made her annoyed.

"If I had known that you were getting back together I wouldn't have done this"

"That's a lie and you fucking know it...you have this image of yourself as so fuckin' sweet and innocent but it's bullshit. If you were so innocent you wouldn't have fucked your best friend's boyfriend"

"If you were so innocent and amazing you wouldn't have fucked your brother's girlfriend" Nate goes up to Cassie and grabs her face, making them squish together.

"Open your fucking mouth to him and I swear...I'll fuck you up. I don't give a shit about you but if you tell him, I'll fuck you up. That's a promise." He pat's Cassie's cheeks and heads back to the bathroom. Not giving up Cassie got up and goes inside the bathroom as well, to confront him.

"You know that the thing is Nate? Is that I don't care what happens to me. I don't care how angry Maddy gets or how heartbroken Blake gets. You two shouldn't be together. You're toxic"

"And what? You and Blake are so perfect? You're fucking sleeping with his fucking brother while you're still dating him. How would you know if me and Maddy are good?"

"Because she's my best friend, and I'm in a relationship with you! Stop talking about fucking Blake! She's not good for you and you're not good for her and I will do everything I can to prevent it."

"Maddy, that's literally fucking insane" Nate opens his eyes and realizes what he just said. Then the two started arguing with each other. They both started shouting until Nate yelled out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Huh? What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this what Blake has to deal with every day?" Cassie looks at him in disbelief. She grabs her stuff and looks at him, "Okay. Bye"

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

The next day Blake picked up Cassie from her house. She didn't have her usual smile. Blake realized that Cassie has been slowly drawing herself away from him. The past few months made him feel as if she didn't love him anymore. Well until today when she called and asked if he wanted to go ice-skating.

"Hey, your skates look like it's been used" It was only him and her in the skating rink since he had rented it out.

"I've been practising, here let me show you" She goes onto the ice and moved gracefully as if she hasn't stopped skating, ever. Blake smiles at her seeing her do the moves. He couldn't help but fall more in love with her. She did a biellmann spin and ended it with a camel position. It was beautiful.