10 | Cassie, Hope you get Herpes

Blake was comfortably in bed, sleeping when he got a phone call. He ignored it until Josh's hand slapped his face.

"Answer your fucking phone man...I wanna sleep" Josh mutters and rolls over in the bed. Blake groggily picks up the phone and answers it, "Hello... it's three in the morning"

"Blake..."

"Maddy?" He gets up from the bed and rubs his face. He looks at the clock on the bed stand, it read three forty.

"N-Nate came over and asked for the CD" Blake quickly gets up and goes to his bag, he quickly shuffles around the clothes but sighs when he found what he was looking for.

"Are you okay? You told him about the one I have?"

"N-No... I'm okay. I didn't tell him." He nods his head. He puts on his shoes and continues to talk to her while on the phone. He was so busy getting himself ready that he didn't notice Josh being up.

"Where are you going?"

"Maddy. Nate messed with her head so I'm going there to take care of her." Josh didn't say anything. This must have been a sign for him to give up. First Cassie now Maddy? It's like the universe doesn't want him to win.

Blake picks up stuff and heads to his care, leaving Josh to swallow himself in self-pity.

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

After spending the night at Maddy's, Blake got a call from his mother early in the morning. She had asked him to come back home. Blake said sure, because even though all the shit that happened, he still love his mother, and it hurt him to be away from her for this long.

Blake took out his bag and closes his car door. He goes up and opens the door and was instantly greeted by his mother. He hugs her tightly after so many days of missing her warmth.

"Don't leave for so long..." She mutters into his chest.

"Mom, just say you miss my cooking"

"I didn't want to say it but I did...I forgot how horrible of a cook I am" He laughs at her. As he goes into the kitchen to make something for her to eat he sees Nate, with Cassie in the kitchen.

"Blake." He looks at his mom and then back at Nate, just when he felt bad for laughing, he comes back and sees both his brother and ex-girlfriend in his house. Nate is excusable since he lives here but Cassie?

"So what? We house whores now too?"

"Blake, it's not like that..."

"Aw hell fucking no. Mom fuck you, and Nate I hope your balls get rotten and fall off." He points at Nate and then turns to Cassie.

"Cassie, I pray to whatever sweet angel is out there listening to me would grant you herpes. Herpes that are very impossible to get rid of. Fuck all of you" Without listening to a word his mother was trying to tell him, Blake left the house, forgetting to grab some extra clothes for himself. Marsha turns to look at Nate, with tears in her eyes.

"You're just like your father, everything you touch you destroy," She says and left the room.

【 BLAKE JACOBS 】

Blake sat in the auditorium next to Maddy. Maddy was giving him a short introduction of the play, which he didn't have much knowledge oof He looked up on stage and saw all of his friends including Cassie's double. He shoves Maddy when he sees her own.

"Marta" He chuckles when he gets shoved in return, Maddy folds her arms and leans more into him.

"Nothing could beat the original" He rolls her eyes at her.

"And the most amazing guy ever, Drake" Blake laughed when he saw his double on stage. He has to give it to Lexi, the guy looks similar to him. How did she even find him?

"Wait, is this fucking play about us?" Maddy asked.

"Damn you're slow, keep up Maddy"

"Tsk boy shut up" Blake burst out laughing. He has to give it to Lexi, she did well. He would have liked for her to have asked first but he enjoys what he sees so far.

"Look Lexi some guys prefer smaller boobs, I mean if you and I could trade bodies, I'd do it in a heartbeat"

"And would that make guys like Drake like girls like me?" Blake's eyebrows widen at this, what does she mean by that.

"He doesn't count"

"Why not?"

"Because Drake...he's simple. There isn't much a girl has to do to get him to like them"

"So he's a sleazeball?"

"No, what I mean is that guys like him are rare to find, they prefer personality and brains not...boobs" He let out a small laugh. He didn't think this is what girls talk about when guys aren't in front of them. He leans into Maddy's ears and whispers, "How much money does this school really have? How do you think they got all this money?"

"Maybe Principal Hayes sold his soul to the devil?" Blake chuckles at her.

Maddy, Blake and Kat were at the lockers talking about the upcoming project that they would have to do when Cassie and Nate comes through the door. Cassie was wearing a pink bra top with a pink mini skirt. Blake finds that she looks good, but it wasn't Cassie.

"It's like he's controlling her...like his own Barbie"He mutters as he watches the new couple walk away.

"Well, she certainly looks the part."

The scene moved on from Lexi and Jade to Lexi and Drake, sitting in a field. Blake's smile disappears as he remembers this scene. Maddy looks at him and pokes him, "What's wrong?"

"I remember this..." He looks up and sees Drake handing Lexi a juice box it was a Naruto theme juice box. Blake remembers that when he was younger he would drink that type of juice daily and hated to share them, well only with a free exception.

"So why bring me out here?" Lexi asks, Blake lowers his body into the seat to try and hide himself,

"I want to know what would be a good gift to ask Hallie out?" The smile on Lexi's face disappears. Maddy looks at him then at Lexi.

"W-What?"

"Yeah...I really like her and I want to know what to get her...I was thinking of a book but maybe she wouldn't like it or-"By then, Drake's audio got smaller and smaller. Lexi gets up and goes in front of the stage.

"It hurts to know that the guy you like ends up liking your sister...what hurts, even more, is knowing that she doesn't deserve a great guy like him" Maddy turns and looks at him, patting his shoulder.

"I didn't know she had a thing for me..."Blake mutters, "Dude, everyone knows she has a thing for you, even the teachers knew. Lexi wasn't so subtle" That made him feel even more shitty than he did before, "How the fuck was I supposed to know that?!"

"By opening your eyes. The fuck you have them for?"

The mood instantly changed when the scene changes to the sleepover. Blake looks at Maddy from the corner of his eyes, while still trying to pay attention. Seeing her tense, he takes a hold of her hands and holds them, instantly calming her down. The scene changes to a group of boys in the locker room.

Blake's eyes widen at the locker room scene. He wasn't expecting that. Is that what she thinks happens in the locker room? He thought to himself. Overall the scene did make him laugh at how ridiculous it was. He starts clapping when he saw Drake join in the dance.

"Yeah, Lexi!" He yells out. Maddy grips his arm and pulls him back down to his seat. He looks back behind and watches as Nate stares at him. He turns back around and starts clapping with the crowd.

Blake looks behind and sees Cassie walking down to head to the stage. Instantly knowing where this is heading, he faces palms himself.

"Oh fuck"

AUTHOR
Everyone, we are so
close to finishing this...
oml I think I'm gonna cry.
I don't even know what to
work on next...