13 | You're what?

Blake stares at Cassie with a blank expression. He didn't know what to think. 'Is this real? Is this really happening? What is dad going to say?' Those were the question that run through his brain.

He looks at his girlfriend, watching her sullen face grow depressed.   'How is she handling this? Oh fuck, how will her mom handle this?'

He grabs her hand, and holds them tightly, trying to reassure her. Blake is scared, but he knows that he has to be strong for her, for the both of them.

"Are you positive? Like are you being for real? "

"Yeah...I'm pregnant" Cassie stares into him, as the tears slowly build up. This wasn't her first rodeo since she had gotten pregnant before by Mckay but she didn't keep it. She removes her hand's from Blake's own and rubs her tears.

"I'm sorry, I fucked up your life! I didn't mean to, I thought I was on the pill and-and that-"

"Hey, this isn't your fault. It's mine as well okay?  Look.." He pulls her closer, making sure her body was on top of him. He rubs his thumbs over her knuckles trying to gather his thoughts. He didn't want to say the wrong thing to make her upset or the growing human inside of her.

After Cassie had calmed down, she started thinking about a life with Blake. It wouldn't be a bad life, maybe a big house, a nice car, she could be a stay at home mom. It didn't sound bad.

"H-How are you going to pay for the kid?" She asked. Blake looked at her and started thinking about it.

"Well, the question is how are we going to pay for bean. It's our kid. I have some money left and with the qualifications I have, I could probably get a well decent job. After my dad retires Nate and I get to share the business...I don't think we have to worry about money"

"Yeah but like what if you don't have money?"

"Well...I'll just have to work harder for you and bean"

"You're naming it bean?"

"Well we don't know the gender and we haven't thought of a name so for now it's gonna be bean. Besides I rather call it bean than well it" Cassie giggled at Blake's silliness making the boy smile.  He got off of her and head to his dressing table.  He picks it up and cheeks to see if it still had any reels remaining. He smiles, he angles the camera watching Cassie smile through the lens.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking a picture of my beautiful baby mama, duh. Now shut up and smiled" He took multiple pictures of her. After he was done, he placed the camera on the dresser and headed back to her. He pulled her in and hugs her tightly. Blake knew he and Cassie weren't ready to have a kid but if she wanted to keep them, then you bet your bottom dollar that he's going to support them,1000%.

BLAKE JACOBS

Ever since that day, he's been taking pictures of Cassie until he ran out of room and had to buy more storage (I haven't used a camera in YEARS)

She found the whole thing dumb but sweet as well. While he enjoyed her smiles, something was different about this one. It didn't feel genuine. Blake tried asking her what was wrong but all she said was that she was tired. He wanted to help her but he knows if he keeps pressing on the issue it would only draw her away.

RUE: I feel kinda shitty for this but  When Blake heard that I was in the hospital, he dropped everything and drove quickly there, he didn't even stop for the red light, the dude drove like a mad man. He was the first of my friends to visit me.