Preface of the Story

It's often easy to forgive someone but harder to forget their crimes.

Bondita had forgiven Anirudh long back but the truth of their marriage and his fake wedding to Manorama had made her realize her position in his life would never be more than a special responsibility. She had silently vowed to go away from him as soon as she was able to.

Now as a 16 year old she is struggling to forget the memories of that phrase without letting anyone know about her pain. On the outside she appears as a perfect daughter-in-law, a perfect wife and a brilliant student. No one can find any fault in her action these days but only she and her best friend Amrit knows what she is going though.

On the other hand Anirudh has fallen for Bondita and her subtle charms. He had dismissed her sudden quiet behavior as a part of growing up. But never in his wildest dreams did he thought her aloofness would become his reason of tears.

Add to his insecurities about their relationship, Amrit's Brother admires her quite openly in front of him.

But can he stop her from her destructive thoughts about going away from him?

What happens when a mysterious inheritance from her late father forces them to come closer in a new environment?

And, what happens when Thakumaa comes back in her life?

Join their journey to find out.

I have no idea what I am writing with this one but let's see if I can do justice to my wild imagination.

Do let me know how to improve it as well if you want to.