Chapter Ten

Bontuk Convo and Anidita's Fight

"Batuk, did you talk to kakasasur ji about the competition at school? You know that we need his permission on the permission slip to participate right!"-Batuk pouted at Bondita, when she asked that for he had forgotten about it due to the chaos going around the Haveli due to his Big D's recent shenanigans regarding his Bondita Boudi.

"Boudi, can you please talk to Kaka about it? You know these days, he listens to everything you say like a little baby. It's quite creepy if you ask me"-Bondita smacked him at his words for she hates any words against her beloved kakasasur ji.

Batuk was furious at the smacking he received. She was always pulling ranks over him and it always infuriated him but he knew he couldn't do anything. After all, all the Roy Chowdhury's including himself adored the hell out of her.

"Kaka ki chamchi, don't butter him so much, he already floats in the sky these days. But on second thoughts, do praise him falsely every day. Who knows if he will leave his vast property on your name due to your flattery! You can give me 50% off the property then. Imagine the amount of food we'll buy with Kaka's money. Just think Bondu Boudi".

Meanwhile, Anirudh had got down after setting up their room and his mood immediately got soured after hearing Batuk's words. Honestly, he didn't know, how his little brother's mind worked. Property and false flattery seriously!

He quitely got behind Batuk and smacked him, all the while Bondita looked at their antics with a smile.

"Oww, who dares to smack the chote zamindar of Tulsipur?"-Batuk's offended cries got shut off after seeing Anirudh in front of him.

Bondita couldn't stop her laughter at the scene in front of her. And she laughed loudly for the first time in a while.

Her laughter shook off the occupants of the haveli. From Sampoorna to Trilochon everyone had heard the sound and smiled all the while praying for her to always keep smiling like this.

"Is this what you're learning at school Batuk Roy Chowdhury? Superstitions and living your life without doing anything worthwhile! You are unbelievable, you are becoming just like Kaka day by day. Building cloud castles in the sky and living in your cloud castle all day long"-Anirudh was super irritated with Batuk lately and it all came out in his rant.

"Dada, not everyone wants to work hard like you do. I just want to live at home all day and eat the delicacies made by Boudi"-Batuk's words were stopped again as Anirudh furiously twisted his ears,

"Ahh..Oww, Boudi save me from this rakshas (monster). You had given him the right name. He truly is a rakshas"-he yelled out the words while running to hide behind Bondita, his ultimate Saviour.

All the while, she was laughing boisterously clutching her stomach. Bondita after a long time, felt like laughing so much.

She didn't know why, but the way Batuk and her Patibabu was talking like this made her feel estatic.

Anirudh had stopped his rant and looked at his wife in a daze. She was looking so innocent; like a little fairy descended on earth just for him. Her beauty had increased ten folds with the smile on her face.

He was gazing at her with a small smile on his face all the while, Batuk looked at them and wished to capture this precious moment.

"Bondita, you look so pretty while smiling"-the words had slipped out of him unconsciously even without his wish.

And the effect was immediate, Bondita stopped her laughter and stood there fidgeting with the pallu of her heavy Banarasi saree.

She was feeling so uncomfortable after realising, she had laughed so loudly in front of Anirudh. She during that phrase didn't had him to share her happiness with due to his busy schedule of child marriage nullification issues and Manorama.