29

😗sorry for any mistakes

2 months later......

Dallas, TX
December 28th
Friday

"You okay?" Lai asked for the 100th time as she and Elijah walked into the house. He turned the alert off and nodded "Yes Mugga I'm okay" He chuckled.

After two months of going back and forth to court with this Bri situation, today she was sentenced to 12 years in prison for date rape without parole.

It all worked in Elijah's favor when his lawyers were able to get footage from the club that night. With his test results and the footage, along with the witnesses from that night, Bri didn't have a chance.

She still tried to lie her way through it.

"Okay," Lai mumbled, walking into the room. She sat on the couch in their room and began to take her heels off. Lai personally wasn't a heels person, they always hurt her feet.

"Are you okay? You've been lookin' mad since this morning" Elijah asked. She has been looking annoyed and irritated since they left this morning. He knew it wasn't her face because he could tell the difference between them now.

"It just does shit right with me that I said I was gon' beat that bitch ass but she went to prison before I could" She frowned, taking her blazer off.

"Don't get me started on how this bitch still tried to lie when the video was right in front of us" She ranted, unzipping the side of her dress and letting it pool down to her feet.

Elijah bit his lip as Lai was still ranting with tittes out since she didn't wear a bra and her black lace thong. She had been looking a lot thicker lately.

He smiled to himself, he remembered when she wasn't comfortable with him seeing her body now she just gets naked out of nowhere.

"And then you let me leave hungry ass hell this morning like I can't die of starvation" She frowned then turned around to see him eyeing her.

She felt self-conscious and grabbed her robe. She knew she gained some weight lately and was trying to lose it by working out. She didn't think that he cared about her weight since he never said anything.

He walked closer to her, untying her robe to show her body again. "Beautiful" He mumbled. She blushed before tying it back.

"Anyways, back to you stravin' me. What if I died then what?" She put her hand on her hip, trying to hide her smile while he towered over her.