happily ever after

Few weeks passes and the day for gender reveal party is here.

Both Park's, Jimin and Ara dressed up nicely as they are going to celebrate Ara's pregnancy.

"jiminieee!! come lend a hand to your wife settling this foods." jimin's mom shouted from the kitchen as jimin is somewhere at the porch having conversation with his dads

"naeee! coming." he got up from his seat and walk to the kitchen.

"just have your seat pretty angel,let me do it all for you." he said while pasing a kiss on his wife cheek and led her to the sofa.

"you need rest,queen." he patted her head and left to the kitchen.

she felt a kick on her tummy from little creature inside.

"having a football match or some wrestling competition inside baby?" she said giggling while rubbing her tummy.

jimin watching from a far. 

"i'll never wasted her."  his said to himself as holding back tears of happiness.

30 minutes passes and guest had started to come.

guess who were the first to came?

"loud bangtans are here." both Ara and Jimin rolled their eyes as those uncles were making noises as the residence is theirs. aigoo.

"Araaa!! look what i got for your baby." Jungkook excitedly show a toilet brush he got for her baby.

"i'm probably the greatest uncle." he stand his chest out being proud.

"J-Jungkook, this is a toilet brush. what the hell were you thinking giving my baby this? to clean his teeth or yours?" Ara hit the owner of Instagram username abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz with the gift.

"TOILET BRUSH!? I-I thought it was that baby toy that goes krungg krangg krungg krangg. the one they hold in their hand." he rubbed the back of his head.

"*sigh* Jeon Jungkook..." Ara exhaling a deep breath.

"he can take that to clean his big teeth."Yoongi come in between.

Few hours later, the ceremony began.

Hundreds guest filled the canopies.

The time for gender revealing, Jimin and Ara both were provided with a big white  balloon to be popped. 

They popped the balloon and blue confetti went out from the baloon.

"IT'S A BOY!" jimin shouted happily.

He hugged his wife as he was very happy.

everyone started to applause and wishing congrats.

guess who's the happiest?

"WE'RE GOING TO BE UNCLE BANGTAN!" of course the loud bangtan are the happiest.

"suggest a name." Ara looked at Jimin.

"erm...Park Seungchul?." Jimin lifted his shoulder.

"seungchul? why it's like i've heard that name before?" Ara looked into jimin's eyes as she's curious.

" it's from the drama 'black' we watched last time in Busan. That one student died from mujin's mall collapse." He explained.

"Ahhhh i see. ommoo Han moo gang. such a handsome detective." she admire her favourite character from the drama.

"i'm more handsome." JImin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

few months passes, time flew fast and it's finally here. The day where Park Jimin is going to be a "DAD".

oh.my.god i really hope he be a real good father. He should stop acting like a kid or Ara be raising to babies. *sigh...

"PARK JIMIN!!!" Jimin who's sitting outside in the yard chilling were half dead of shocked.

He's faster than supersonic running to his wife in panic.

"what?! wae?! mwo?!!!" he asked panicking.

"th- th-- the water-"

"OMMO WHAT SHOULD I DO?! CALL THE POLICE..NO THE FIREMAN..NO NO NO BARISTA.. AHHH AMBULANCE!" Jimin will be Jimin.

"911 what's your emergency?" the operator lady on the other end of the phone asked.

"M- my- my wife..sh- she'd started to pee..i think the baby's coming out. help get the firetruck here. "

"sir, calm down.. we're getting you the ambulance to get her to the hospital. is this her first child?" asked the lady again as she's not expecting the unexpected  answer she going to get from Jimin.

"no this is her husband."Jimin answered made the universe went spinning backward.

"sir,stop panicking. can i please get your address?"

"it's -----"Jimin detailing the address to the operator and the ambulance arrived after 5 minutes.

right after they arrived at the hospital, Ara were directly transferred to the labour room. she spent less than 1 hour in there delivering the baby.

after hours, families and friend came to visit.

"Yeayyyy I'm an uncle." shouted taehyung in excitement.

"already have the name?"Mrs Park asked about her precious grandchild.

"Park Seungchul.." Jimin, a proud dad answered.

THE END

sorry guys for the long update. I'm finally free and ended my school year. Thank god i scored and now in university. anyone who would a new story of mine,kindly comment,dm or wrote in the message box on my account.

lotta love beautiful people.❤️