red cheeks!

Once Dayeon leave, you and Jimin quickly went inside to change the outfit while Jungkook has already on his way to the beach.

"Can you pass me the shirt, please?" You asked Jimin while you taking off the shirt.

"Here you—" He paused.

He turned his head to other side.

You can see his face burning red of shame.

"Wae?" You asked him.

"No—no—na—nothing." He asnwered.

"Why is your face red?"

"Red? No no Imma—uhh No. It just you know that song, uhh uh uhh...what is it, uhh you know, right?" He said in a clumsily while running his fingers through his hot hair just to recover his shameness.

"What are you talking about? I can't get the point." You said.

"It's, you know what? I'm feeling just fine fine fine? That BTS song, yeah? Uhh I'm fine, nothing is red." He said.

You put on the shirt and walked to Jimin who's still searching for the best shirt.

You approach him take a seat by his side and started to talk.

"Jimin ah, what's wrong with you? Why are you so nervous like that?" You asked him.

"I said, I'm fine." He answered softly.

"No you're not. Tell me. Okay, it's gonna be a secret between us. Only us. I swear." You tried to get his trust on you and, you know what, he trusted you.

"Promise me."

"I promise you." You lift your small little tiny right hand as a symbol.

"Actually—"

※SHORT CHAPTER※

Annyeonghasaeyeo
Kim Taemya imnida.

Dear readers,

How are you? This is a love letter for all of you.

In this moment, I would like to Thank all of you because supporting me. All of your vote are very meanful for me. Even your read also are very meanful I love You. I purple you💙.(JK🐇)

I would like to apologise because I have made you waiting for so long for this story to be updated.

I would like to—

Okay too many i would like let  us just straight forward.

Will you be my GREENBERRY.

PLEASE!!!!

Bye2.

Btw, if you like to be my greenberry, comment...

'I WILL'

i'll appreciate that.

Annyeongggg!!!

KIM TAEMYA OUT!

PEACE!✌