Rebel

You have your own car but you driving it only when you have no one to drive you to anywhere you'd like.

You go and back from work with your dad. Everytime in car, you guys talking about something chilling other than work.

But one evening after work, you guys not talking about something chilling you,but something that grew a new feeling inside you.

REBEL FEELINGS.

"With who did you go lunch today?" Your dad asked.

"Ouhh... with Jimin." You answered.

"That's nice." He said.

"He's a kind-hearted man I ever know other than Daniel, I guess." You stated.

"Wae?" He asked.

"He helped me very much." You said.

"See.Its not what you guess he is really really good, I wish I can made him as my Son-in-law." He replied to your statement and its made you a little shocked when he really meant it.

"I don't think Daniel is a good person." He continued.

"I am serious. Actually,I don't really like Daniel because he always get drunk and sleep by the road side,so is that what you want for your future husband's attitude? I trusted you when you said that you don't have ever tasted wine, alcohol and all that. But,I don't trust if you said he never get drunked, That's an obvious lie.Haha." He continued again and its made you unagreed with what he said.

"I want you to break up with him." He said with a little higher voice than normal.

"But appa." You tried to fought back but..

"No buts!" He cut you off.

"You my only daughter and i have no other child. It's only you. So, I want the best for you." He stated made you a little sad to think that you are his only hopes.

You don't have courages to fought back.

"For me. Please." He begged you.

You just looking on floor.

~Your home~

"It's dinner time!" Your mom shout from downstair.

You were in your room since you back from work.

When you entered the room, you started to cry.
But for your dad you have to do it.
You called Daniel.

~On the phone with Daniel~

Daniel: Hello.

You:Daniel?

Daniel:Yes.

You: I have something to talk 
         about.

Daniel: what is it just tell me.

You: my appa wants us to break
         up. He want me to marry
         his choice.*crying*

Daniel:What! But why!
             *started-to-cry*  

You: He said he wants the best
         for me.

Daniel: Am I bad.

You: Nope Daniel, You good
         enough but I am really sorry
         We're no longer
         together.*crying really bad*

Daniel:I love you

You:I love you too. but we know that we can't anymore.

Daniel:I let you go*crying really
             Bad*

You:Thank you. But we can still
        Be friend right?

Daniel:Yes. just call me when you got something to talk about or when you have problem to share.

You: okay.

You hung up.

~End call~

You go downstairs just to saw your PA a.k.a your future husband with a couple of half-aged at the dining table along with your parents waiting for you.

You come and took a sit exactly infront of Jimin.