Only For You

"Kim Ara ahh how can you be so late for dinner. Our guest have wait for so long." Your mom said.

"Mianhae, eomma." You apologize.

"Don't do it again or else i won't cook for you. Okay?" She warned   you.

You nodded.

"Are you okay, dear?" Your dad asked you.

"Yes." You said.

Ding-dong.

The bell suddenly ring.

"Aishh how can I forget about him." Your mom just remember about the guest.

"I will go." You said and walk through the door.

You open the door and revealing Jungkook infront.

"Jungkook!" You shouted excitedly and hugged.

It's your bestfriend since you were 5.

"Araaa!" He shouted and hugged you back.

You break the hug and gestured him to the dining table.

He hugged with your parents and take a sit beside you.

He suddenly shout made everybody shocked.

"Hyung!" He shouted.

"Jungkook!" Jimin smiled.

"I miss you so much,hyung!"
Jungkook said.

"Me either" Jimin replied.

"Appa, you said you're meeting me with your choice, is that mean..."Jungkook said to your dad.

Your parent adopted Jungkook as their son on his parents permission. He sometimes slept in your house.

"Yes,he is my choice." Your dad continued what Jungkook saying.

"Waaa! I'm agree. He's good." Jungkook said excitedly.

At that time you just like killing Jungkook because of what he said but all you can do is nothing. Your faith is with Jimin. You can just accepting it.

~Bed Time~

Jungkook staying at your house tonight just because his parents house was so far in Busan.

You and him sharing the same bed. Like usually, you and him will chatting with each other before sleeping.

"How you and Daniel doing before this? He turned to you who lied beside him.

"Just fine until appa wants a break up." You replied him while playing game in your phone.

"Trust me he will be a very good husband for you." He said trying to have your interest about Jimin.

"Whatever." You said.

"Ara!" He yelled and take your phone away from you.

"Jungkook give it back." You tried to reach to your phone but he put it somewhere higher so you can't reach it.

"Listen to me." He slowed down.

"What?!"

"Just marry him you'll be happy. For me, appa ,eomma and you. Please." He bagged you.

"I'm marrying him just because this family and for my best." You said.

"Good." He wipped your tears.