Mind your words, miss!

"Now we have to go get the venue for your wedding." Your mom said.

"Let's we held it at the hotel." Jimin's mom decide.

"Daa why hotel? I think it's got no standard. Let's we held it by the beach side." Your mom said.

"B**ch?!" Jimin suddenly  shout pretending shocked.

"It's beach. B-E-A-C-H!" You spelled it for him.

"I know. Just want to make jokes. Haha." He stated.

"Haha?!" That running man MC?!" I love to watch him play with others." Jimin's Mom suddenly speak up excitedly

"Yeah. My favourite episode is when they invite BTS OMG!! BTS were so hot till I got no breath! Ahh Kim Taehyung!!!"Your mom said excitedly.

"Are you an ARMY too?" Jimin's mom asked yours.

"Yeah of course. My bias is Kim Taehyung!"

"What?! He's mine!" Two of the old lady fighting for a young 23 years old man ahh *eyes-rolled*

"Uhumm. Excuse me you guys are old already and me, I'm just getting 21 so I'm more suitable for him. And he's mine!" Guess what your part of the fight.

"Never mind, I got my golden maknae...JUNGKOOKKKK!!!" your mom said and scream Jungkook's name.

"I've got my SWAGGY man Suga yoo!" Then Jimin's mom.

"You know what, MOMS! I got myself." Jimin interrupt.

"Uhh you not the same as BTS Jimin."His mom fought back.

"What ever." He said while rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Okay back to the discussion!" Your dad who's driving suddenly interrupt.

Everybody were shocked to that sudden voice.

The moms start to relize that their husband is there and they were just like "OMG my husband!"

"Okay I think it should be by the B-E-A-C-H side." You said,agreed with your mom decision and spell the beach for everybody not to misunderstood.

"Don't expect anything from me. I just want my wedding to be perfect even it's arranged marriage. Because what i've learnt is marriage is once in life if our faith is together."

You whispers to Jimin's ear.

How sad he feels when you said that.

His eyes were holding the tears. Don't want to let it out. Once you fall asleep, his tears falls just like the waterfall non-stop. He was very sad because of your words. He was actually has fall in love with you but it's not naturally,  he forced himself because of what he adapted in his mind "You have to live with her soon."

Out of the blue, the car stopped suddenly from the very high speed. It's shaked you awake. Not just shaked you awake but if Jimin not catch you, you might be flying like ANPANMAN to the front of the car.

"Thank you." You thanked him.

"No problem,but you have to do something..." Jimin said until his word cutted by a sound.

"Hiksss.....Powwww......CRASH!" It's a car crashing another car.

Because of the loud sound you were shocked and suddenly hug Jimin's tightly. What Jimin can do is only hug you back.

When you were in his arms, you feel something that you never feel when you were with Daniel. And this feeling is only have when you were with your parents.

Feeling so SAVE.

The feels was just like you were in a superhero's arms. Your anpanman's arms.

Everybody were out from the car left just both you.

When it left just 2 of you something happen.

What Jimin has did to you that time will be unforgetable.

He's actually really bad.