Big Bro?!

The day that you have to fly to Jeju was a very exciting day.

When you woke up you saw Jimin is not with you and you heard somebody singing in the bathroom.

Jimin usually not singing in the bathroom. So you feel weird.
You get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. You pushed the door and the door moving. It's mean the door is not locked. One more time, you feel more weird because your husband will lock the door even there is only both of you.

You heard someone in the kitchen.

"Okay it's creepy." You said to yourself deep inside.

You brave yourself to open the door and suddenly the person inside shouted.

"Arhhhh!! Baby! Why did you open the door!" Jimin screamed.

"Arhhhhhh!!!! Mian! Mian!" You scream and apologize.

"Babe!! Wear that towel now! I have to talk to you." You yelled.

A few second later Jimin came out from the bathroom.

The towel wrapped his body from the waist to the knees.

"OMG! His abs!" You kept it inside. Yeah, just inside.

"Yes, honey?" He asked.

"Ouhhh, Jimin. If you're in the bathroom, who is in the kitchen?" You asked him with a curious face.

"Ouhhh it's my brother." He answer while acting cool.

"Ouhh...wait what?! Your brother?" You were very shocked to heard that from him.

"Yes! My brother. Why you got to be so suprised?" He asked you.

"I never know you have a brother." You stated.

>>Time skipped>>

After Jimin has done taking his bath, he dressed up.

He wear his outfits just like this.

While he waited for you to take your bath and dress up, he checked his phone and saw few messages from his members in their Chat Group

While he waited for you to take your bath and dress up, he checked his phone and saw few messages from his members in their Chat Group. When he reads the first message his heart beats faster than ever.

 When he reads the first message his heart beats faster than ever

"What the!" He screamed made you, who is searching for clothes shocked

"Why?" You asked him.

"My hyungs is coming with us to Jeju!" He tells you.

"Ouhh, that's nice!" You stated.

"No, it's not. They are going to disturbs us dating." He gave you reason.

"Is Jungkook coming?" You asked him more.

"Yes." He said and sighed then lied on the bed.

"It's okay, we're not going to share our room with them." You try to calm him down.

"If you are okay I will then." He said.

"I'm Done!" You said taking your phone and stand right infront of Jimin.

"Let's eat our breakfast!" Jimin said excitedly.

You guys went downstairs and walk to the kitchen.

When you reach the kitchen you saw a familiar face you always see in the magazine.

"Park Bogum!!!!" You screamed, jumped excitedly.

"Woahhh, calm down sis!" He said to you.

"How could I calm down when my favourite KStar is right in front of me!" You said.

"Jimin....are you telling me he is your brother?" You asked your husband who is laying on the friedge.

"Yeah, he's my big bro." He stated.

"O. M. G! Arghhhhh!" You screamed again but this time louder.

"It's looks like she's my big fans." Bogum said to Jimin and lifting his right shoulder while his hands holding a pan and a spatula.

"My Brother-in-law is Park Bogum!" You still in panicked.

"Yes, but don't forget to eat your breakfast lil' sis." Bogum adviced you who is still in traumalized.

You sit on a chair beside Jimin while Bogum is infront of both of you.

It made you feel uneasy to eat when your Idol is infront of you.

A/N: Hey readers I'm sorry for not updating for a longgggg time. I'm really really really sorry.
Btw BTS has released their new album love yourself answer today and the song tittled IDOL. OMG! Our TAETAE'S hair is killing.
And Jimin is so cute.
How about Others they are really handsome!! I don't know how am I still alive after watching them OMG I'm Dying. Btw A.R.M.Y has made it 10M in a day. Okay that's all from me. SYS....