1+1=us

"Could you please put aside your ego?" Jimin suddenly voiced.

You starled of his sudden action.

After that the silence fill atmosphere until he breakes the wall.

"Are you hungry?" He asked softly.

"Y-yes." You answered slow.

" What would you like to have."

"Anything."

He then left you alone in the room.

Half an hour later you started to worried when didn't come back.

Should I apologize.
Why do my ego very high?
He's innocent. I'm stupid.

Out of the blue, the door swung by itself revealing Jimin with the food.

"I bought for you some breads. And here a hot cocoa." He took the stuffs out from the plastic.

"Here,let me feed you." He offered.

"Okay." You just assent him.

After the whole feeding session ended, you voiced up.

"Jimin ah,"

"Nae?" He answered while tidying up the plastics.

"Humph.. Mianhae." You sound so slow but Jimin still able to hear you clearly because it just both of you in the room.

"What?" He pretending that he can't hear you.

"I'm sorry." This time you sounded very loud and clear.

"Because....?" He asked you.

"I admit that I was wrong because I never want to listen to you. I was wrong because of my high ego. I was very mad because I thought you love me and we are happy to be together. And I really want you to know that I love you so much. I just don't wanna loss you. And I hope you too. I know you were innocent but I was so curious about the girls. Who they are and what they want? I'm really sorry. I'm not a good wife and I wish I can be a good wife of yours." You confess those feelings and tears started to play their part. It falls down continuosly.

Jimin approach you and hugged you.

"I don't wanna loss you too. You were just like my heart. You are my life and I could not imagine to live without you because you're the one that could accept my flaws. The one that take care of my foods and drinks. The one who loving me like nobody did. And I was grateful to have a wife such as you. And I Will love nobody except you. You're the one." Jimin confess the feelings that he kept for ages.

Few weeks later, you've discharged from the ward.

"It left just two weeks for us to enjoy our honeymoon." Jimin said while driving the car back to your place.

Both of you did nothing until your bedtime. While you and Jimin enjoy watching the tv, you left and about to go to sleep.

When he realized that you're gone, he shut the tv and climbed on the bed.

He was so weird. The shy Jimin is gone and now the Bad Jimin has come.

He climbed and take position on top of you. 

"What are you doing weirdo?"

"Let's make baby."

~Till here only see you next time. Don't worry it's not going to be 18+~