I do

Jimin's P.O.V

I don't mean to hurt her. I love her.

But maybe, I really hurt her  because she said that she hates me.

10 minutes ago she said that she loves me but now she said she hates me.

Now I hate myself because I hurt her.

What should I do?

I should blame myself for all this happened.

I should has not catch that women.

Or maybe that women just pretending fall because she smirk in a strange way after Ara leave me.

And she kept on glancing at Ara and stare at me made me feel like uncomfortable.

I walked to the ladies' toilet and just wait in front.

From that far I can heard her clearly.

She's crying really bad.

It hurts me very much.

I hate to see the person who I love hurts and cry in pain.

I must get her back in my arms.

End Of P.O.V

You crying really bad inside the toilet.

Suddenly you heard a voice calling you. It's seems like you hate to hear that voice.

"Ara...." He slowly calling for you.

No reponce.

"Kim Ara...." He called you again.

Same. No Responce.

It's not your responce to his call but you want to get out from there.

You open the door and walked straight to the sink in front of the rooms. You washed your face and wipe your makeup with some tissues. Then you get out from the toilet.

When you was already outside the toilet and making your way to the office, someone block your way.

"I'm sorry." He said while his eyes looking on the floor.

You were about to slap him until he hold your hand.

"It ain't my intention to hurt you. I'm really sorry. I..." His words stopped.

He take a deep breath and utter, "Love you so much. It's only you that I love I swear." He confess.

He kneel down while taking out something from his pocket.

A/N:Your parents and Jimin's parents watch from inside of the office beside you through the transparents window. When Jimin kneel down they were very excited+nervous+shocked
=the parents.

He take out a small red box from his pocket and said "Kim Ara, will you marry me?" He propose you.

Your tears falls.