My angel

Ding Dong~

You rang Jungkook's doorbell once arrived his home in Busan.

A few second later, the main door was opened  and reveling a lady age between 50 years old with a sweet smile.

"Eomma ahh it's me. Ara." You wave.

"Ahh Kim Ara!! Or should I call you Mrs Park?" She laughed and hugged you.

"Hahaha... Is Jungkook home?" You asked.

"Ouh, Jungkook is not home but don't worried, he be back soon. Let's come inside." Mrs Jeon, Jungkook's mom invited you and Jimin.

"So, how are you and Jimin doing?" She started a conversation.

"We doing fine. Plus I'm pregnant now." You answered completely.

"Jinjja?! Ouhh your parents must be happy that they are going to be grandparents soon!"

"Eomma, it's your grandchild too." You said while holding her hand.

Her smiled showed how happy she was.

While both of you were chatting, suddenly the main door swung by its own revealing Jungkook's angelic face.

*background sound TAKE MY HANDS NOW YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA*😂😂😂

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm home." Jungkook greet as he open the door.

"Kookie ahh. Somebodies want to meet you." Mrs Jeon grabbed Jungkook's hand to you.

"Ara and Jimin. Annyeonghaseyo." Three of bow to each other.

"Jimin ahh." He scratched his neck before continuing.

"I want to say sorry. I just can't move on with Ara. But now I've realized that she is no longer mine now and I've to move on." He explained.

"It's okay. And I'm sorry about what has happened between us." Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled.

"Jungkook, i'm maybe no longer your partner but we're still friends, right?" You asked.

"What are you saying? you're my sister. we grow together." He hugged you.

You hugged him back.

"Actually, We got a great news." You said.

"What?"

"She's pregnant!" Jimin excitedly reveal the news.

"Jinjja?! I'm an uncle?! Ahjussi?!" He jumped like a hyper active child.

"Yes." Jimin admit.

Both monkey jumped like a crazy monkey. Just kidding. Don't hate me.
Jikook jumped happily.

The news about your pregnancy was going through your friends and relatives.

On your fifth months of pregnant, your family was held a ceremony to celebrate you.

Family and friends was there. Laughter filled the atmosphere.