ANPANMAN memories

When the three of you were eating, suddenly the door bell ring.

"I'll get it." You said then leave the table.

When you open the door you saw the boys is there with their bagpacks and luggages.

"Wow!" You amazed to see the amount of the luggages.

Want to know how many bags each members bring?

Rm: 1luggages 1 backpack.
Jin: 3 luggages 2 backpacks (he only pull a luggages and others he pass to other members.)
Suga: 1 luggage 1 backpack
Jhope:1luggage no backpack (because his luggage was toooooo big)
V: 1 luggage 1 backpack
Jungkook: 1 luggage 1backpack.

"Yahh! Jinnie Oppa why did you bring lots of bags?" You asked him.

"I have to bring my day cream, night cream, sun cream, face mask, and all that needed for my beautiful skin." He said while counting with his fingers one by one.

"Urghhh!! But then you'll pass it all to me I'm full enough!" Namjoon sighed.

You giggled to hear
they complaining.

"Ara-ah don't you want to invite us inside?" Jungkook suddenly said made your cheeks red of shame.

"Ahh sorry, sorry." You bow down.

"You guys made me forget everything." You said while led them to the living room.

They laughed.

"Have you guys eaten?" You asked.

"No, not yet. You don't serve foods along the trip?" Jungkook asked in fools way.

"Yah! You are the one who have to treat us." Taehyung stated.

"Let's eat." You led them to the kitchen.

When you reached the kitchen, the boys suddenly make noise.

"Bogum-ssi! Long time no see! Where you go? How about your studies?" Taehyung started to asked lots of question once he saw Bogum.

"I've been in America for a long time. And my studies were all going just fine. Let's eat." He answered then gestured them to eat.

~Time Skipped~

Incheon Airport

"Flight to Jeju Island will be departured in 15 minutes, passengers are required to be ready for their flight." A lady voice heard throught a speaker.

"Okay, let's get into the airplane." You direct.

"Alright, Ma'am!" Jungkook make jokes to you.

You hit his arm playfully.

Want to know how is the position?(✩ mean other passenger)

You|Jm     Jin|RM|✩|✩     ✩|✩
Jk|V             SG|JH|✩|✩     ✩|✩
✩|✩             ✩|✩|✩|✩        ✩|✩

~1 hour later~

"Dear lovely customer, Thank You for choosing our flight service as your transportation to your destiny. Now we are going to landed please wear the safety belt that provided. Thank You." A lady voice give a direction to wear safety belt or else you will fly like ANPANMAN to the pilot department. Such an embrassing moment.

You giggled alone and Jimin looked at you in a weird way.

"Are you.....Okay?" He asked you.

"I'm okay, I'm fine. I'm feeling just fine." You started to sing BTS new song I'm Fine.