You so fake

"I'm sorry but I have to go to get some butter for my eomma." He said.

"Okay." You replied.

A few minutes later while you guys were chatting someone rang the bell.

Jungkook and Taehyung were busy chatting.

His mom were busy in the kitchen so you offered to open the door.

When you open the door you saw 5 boys standing in front of you and there were one of them with a familiar face to you. Jimin.

At first you can see him startled because he didn't expect for you to open the door. So do the boys.

"Are you searching for Taehyung?" You asked.

"Hi miss I'm Kim Seokjin Worldwide handsome and yes we are". He shaked hand with you.

Then one of them hit him and give an eyes sign pointing to Jimin.

Jimin just look down to avoid an eye contact with you.

He know that you don't like to see him after you has to follow your dad order.

Not only that you just like always ignore him.

"Let's come in." You invited and gesture them to the living room.

While they get in you just stare at Jimin thinking about what Taehyung and Jungkook said about him.

The house was very noisy because of the boys.

After you and the boys have introduce to each other, you walk to the kitchen because you are very shy to stay with the boys so you offered Tae's Mom for a help.

"Want me to make some drinks for them." You asked while searching for a jug.

"Sure." She answered.

"Can I ask you something?" She said to you.

"Yeah." You answered.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Kim Ara."

"Ohh.. Ara, you can call me auntie Ji Hee.

"Okay." You nodded while smiling to her.

You put 7 glasses filled with orange juices on a tray and bring to the living room.

You put the tray on the table and Jimin quickly help you tomove it onto the table. All you can say to him is thank you. Even a thank you from you can made him very happy.

He took a glass and drink.

"Nice." He said.

"Thank you." You said while faking a smile on your face.

He just smile even he know you faking everything to him.

After Jimin said the juice was nice the boys quickly take a glass for theirselves.

"Wahhhh!! I love it!!" Hoseok that is one from the boys said.

"Yeah, it's very nice!" Taehyung said happily.

"Thank you." You said and smile brightly.

Jimin were very frust when you sincerely thanked and smiled to the boys but you faking those thing to him.

"Ara ssi, I need to talk to you." Jimin call your name before you left.

You nodded as responce.

You go back to the kitchen to put the tray and come back to Jimin.

He hold your wrist softly and pull you slowly to outside of the house.

"What is it, Jimin." You said in annoyed tone.

"Listen. I don't want to ruin your life, but it's your dad request. He said that he wants you to be happy and-." He started to talk and before he could finish you cut him off.

"But Daniel can make me happy too." You cut him.

"Why you. Why he trusted you so much. Why must you refine his request." You asked him.

"I am very sorry Ara. I know that you hate me very much. But please, for him." He begged.