Gumawo

After both of you get into the car, Jimin suddenly screamed like a fangirl saw her idol.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"I'm so damn excited! I'm going to be a father soon." He excitedly explained.

Your cheeks are red. AS RED AS TOMATOES.

"Mummy!!!!!" Jimin screamed while hugging you.

"Mummy?"

"Yes! I'm daddy and you're mummy."

"Don't you excited?" Jimin asked.

"Are you crazy? I'm so excited!"

Both of you screamed just like A.R.M.Y seeing BTS.

"Hey, baby. I'm Jimin and I'm your daddy!" He said while touching your cute tummy.

You admit that your tummy was a little bigger than always. It's because of the small baby bumps. So cute!

"So, can we go and buy the baby stuffs?" Jimin asked before starting to drive.

"No, its too early now. I think we should tell our parents about this."

"Yeah you were right. Let's go." Jimin drove straight to your parents house.

Once reach the destination, he was the one who are deadly excited.

"Ahh, my children. I miss both of you. How are you guys doing?" Your mom hugged you.

"We doing great!" You answered happily.

"Actually..." Jimin cut you off just to received a death glare from you.

"Actually what?" Your dad asked curiously.

Jimin hit your arm softly.

"Uhh..." Jimin thinking twice before talking about the news.

"I'm pregnant." You said gently.

"What?!"

Your parents were shocked at first but then they realize what you're saying.

"We're going to be grandparents? Are you serious?" They asked excitedly.

"Yes!" Both of you admit.

Your mom started to cry.

"Eomma ah don't cry. Ulgushipjiana." You tried to calm your mom.

"I'm so happy. Thank you." She hugged you.

While in her hugged you felt loved and blessed. Made you cry too.

"Jimin, did your family know about this?" Your mom asked.

"Not yet." He answered.

"Invite them here." Your dad said.

Jimin reach his phone and quickly dialed her mom's number after getting the order.

"Hello~" a sweet voice answered the called.

"Eomma ah. Can you please come to Mr Kim place?" Jimin asked with lovely voice.

"Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes."

She then hung up the phone.

"Wow so short." Jimin startled of his mom respond.

After 15 minutes Jimin's family were there as promised.

"So, why did you want to see us?" His mom asked.

"Actually, We got a great news." Jimin explained.

"What is it?" Then his dad with and exciting voice.

"My wife is pregnant!" He deadly excited explained.

"Jinjja-yo?!" His parents looking at each other to know that what they just heard was true or false.

"Yes. I'm 2 months pregnant." You admit with a big sweet smile.

"Ohh my girl. Thank you." Mrs Park hugged you with full of loves.

Your parents whose watching just smile happily because they just realized that their only child is now grows up and already have her own family.

They were proud of you.

After a few hours of chatting with each other, Jimin suddenly spoke up to you that he wants meet his friends and apologize about what has happen during your honeymoon.

"Let's meet Jungkook." He whispers to you.

"Yeah. Let's go." You said.

"Appa ssi. We have to go now." You said while opening big arms to hug your one and only loved father.

"Okay, take care. Be good to each other. Do not pick any fight." He advised and winked.

"Okay." You wink back.

~to be continued.~

•MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THOSE THAT CELEBRATING AND I WISH ALL OF YOU HAVING GOOD TIMES EVERY DAY•

•Thank You for reading my story•

•Sorry because you have to wait so long•

•Lots of Love from Kim Tae Mya•