CHAPTER 4

Even for the first meeting in this life, Grecan was overly wary, but Mirania was used to it.

Mirania was bound to meet Grecan and Leberians in each regression.

But it was only Mirania who remembered everything, and Grecan seemed unable to recall anything, but his hatred for Mirania grew with each encounter.

‘The worst thing was the regression after killing Grecan.’

When she tried to kill Grecan, she was thrown into the sea because it wasn’t enough to heal her broken heart, she appeared after recovering her wounds.

She wasn’t the only one who felt this way.

Grecan’s animosity was no match to the previous regression or in the next and the next regression.

‘I have to bet on the witch’s liquor.’

Grecan struck the struggling Mirania again.

She finally regretted avoiding him out of confusion when Grecan rubbed his furry body against her hand.

“Crrr.”

Sharp teeth protrude from the snout.

Mirania was shivering.

The liquor easily took over against the chiefs at the conference because they neglected Mirania while focusing on each other.

In a state of utter animosity against Mirania, just like Grecan now, it was difficult to bet on her witch’s liquor.

“Grrrl!”

When their eyes met, Grecan came over again.

As I recalled Grecan from my previous life reaching out and running towards my heart.

I instinctively flicked my fingers in a moment of desperation.

Mirania summoned a birch cane that appeared with lightning. It was the great witch Mirania’s poison weapon.

Grecan’s eyes, which were running at Mirania, were teary as Mirania clutched the cane tightly like a stick.

Chera turned her head and glanced at the wolf cub in the cage.

Was the forehead bulging? I looked carefully and poked its head.

“Come to think of it, it looks like there’s a lump.”

“Yes.”

“Any wolf cub would be a little… It’d be bad if he dies…”

“I’ll be glad if I die.”

“Huh? What did you say?”

Chera pricked her ears and asked back.

“I’d rather say that it’s not going to die like that.”

“Oh, I thought you wished to die again. There’s no way Mirania could say such a violent thing.”

Known for her gentle nature as a witch, Mirania sighed with a grim face at Chera’s nonchalant response.

Her gentle personality was an absolute exception to Grecan and Leberians alone.

No matter how good a man was, if he was torn to death by the same opponent for decades, he would not be able to maintain his original self.

“But now it’s so small and ugly.”

Mirania looked at Grecan with troubled eyes.

When their eyes meet, he shows her teeth as if he’s going to kill her.