CHAPTER 16

“Mirania.”

When Mirania stood still, Scarlett called her name in a small trembling tone.

It’s a voice that couldn’t hide its nervousness.

Scarlett pretended to be calm and relaxed in front of Mirania, but the most worrisome thing would be the safety of her successor.

“It’s starting…”

Mirania placed her index finger and middle finger on Leberianz hand.

‘I should be glad that Leberianz was suffering from sleep sickness.’

She’s already struggling to raise the young Grecan, and even the thought of waking up Leberianz makes her shudder.

Leberianz has a different type of obsessive male character than Grecan. In a way, Leberianz could have been more troublesome than the simple minded Grecan.

Even with treatment, Leberianz would still suffer from sleep sickness.

One’s own treatment only reduces the duration of illness, but does not miraculously eliminate the disease itself.

‘Please wake up after Grecan has calmed down a bit.’ ᴹᶦʳᵃⁿᶦᵃ

In her deepest prayers, Mirania lifted her finger from his wrist, and drops of blood gushed out of it.

‘Still, it would have the effect of raising the body temperature.’

It won’t be completely cured immediately, but that alone would be a hope for the frustrated bat people because there’s no cure.

Mirania pointed a finger at Leberianz and muttered something as she pretended to chant a spell.

For the effectiveness of treatment, only her blood could be used, but she made it look like a treatment healing art. It was a kind of show.

Indeed, as Mirania uttered anything under the guise of a spell, the bat’s eyes looked nervous.

Only Chera was blinking her eyes at the scene.

Mirania squinted at the atmosphere around them.

‘This should be good enough.’

Mirania slightly bit her lip and placed a finger on Leberianz’s forehead.

‘Since I’m raising his body temperature, should I have him absorb it?’

She quickly pulled back her finger that touched his forehead.

‘Right, wasn’t feeding more effective?’

Mirania took the most familiar method for the treatment. Just feeding him blood right away.

As five drops of blood began to change slightly as if they were moving in the wind along with the movement of her fingers.

Blood drops tilted to one side and moved, and finally reached the tip of her finger.

The dangling drops of blood fell to Leberianz’s pale lips according to Mirania’s intentions.

Drop.

Drop.

Drop.

Drop.

Drop…

It was exactly five drops. Blood smeared on his smooth, pale blue lips.

There was a grotesque stain of blood smeared like dissonance on his lips, dry enough to see the skin of his lips.