42

The two only grew in size

Mirania’s peace-loving nature has long since become rough like a cliff washed by waves while raising the two.

She saw Grecan and Leverianz. The wind seemed to be swarming them. The fight was so intense that there was nothing left around them.

At that moment, Mirania, who had once again avoided being blown away by with a whole tree being uprooted, flew down like a darting arrow, exploding a roaring lion.

“What are you fighting about again today?”

When the barrier was set in the middle of the clash between the two, Grecan and Leverianz bounced back as they collided with the transparent wall.

To be precise, Grecan, who had pushed with force, flew back and slammed! He flew backward, and Leverianz hurriedly stretched out its wings and soared into the sky before landing lightly on the ground.

A 10 out of 10.

“Mirania!”

Grecan and Leverianz, who had raised their heads and found Mirania, shouted simultaneously.

The two were very different from when they were younger.

Grecan’s rough hair swayed wildly along his wide-open eyes.

“Don’t stop our fight today, Mirania.”

Like a wolf, his muscular body was sensual. Grecan’s swollen muscles and body gave off a sense of intimidation.

“It wasn’t a fight. So don’t be angry, Mirania.”

Leverianz, on the other hand, was as tall as Grecan, but he was slim and slender. Soft blonde hair and eyes that seemed to contain wine had a cold yet sweet energy.

The two are the topic of conversation among the young witches every day, but to her, they were and still are just a bundle of troubles for Mirania.

“If this is not a fight, the word fight should disappear from this world. What have you been doing? Leverianz, would you like to tell me?”

When Mirania asked, raising an eyebrow, Leverianz, who brushed up his soft blond hair, looked perplexed.

Looking at him like this, Leverianz’s face looks so soft and well-mannered. But Mirania wasn’t fooled. The face he had while fighting Grecan looked evil.

When Mirania’s expression didn’t change, Leverianz couldn’t help but speak out.

“Every time Mirania calls my name, my heart skips a beat.”

“Leverianz.”

While Mirania looked around, Leverianz caught glimpse of their surroundings and immediately points fingers at Grecan.