CHAPTER 17

“No, bring it to my room.”

“To Mirania’s room? He must be cold.”

“Just leave it in my room. My room will be the safest.”

‘If someone tries to steal him after leaving him somewhere, it will be a big deal.’

So it would be a big deal if he meets Alice. Still it’s unlikely, but considering what I’ve been through, it’s very likely that it will happen.

Considering the rules of this world that goes around for main characters.

Mirania murmured, glaring at the coffin, which was made of luxurious ebony wood but looked gruesomely unpleasant to her eyes.

“In a world where I’m meant to die, such a damn world this is.”

“What did you say?”

“It’s nothing…”

When Chera moved the coffin of Leberianz to Mirania’s room, Mirania headed to the apothecary to solve the questions she had heard earlier.

‘Can my blood be so effective?’

The Witch’s guardian tree, the blood of the great witch born from the so-called Witch tree was a rare cure, but the effect I had just seen from Leberianz was probably too much.

When I pulled to open the door to the medicine room, a slightly dreamy and sour smell lingered on the tips of my nose.

Everything that could be found in the witch room was what the Wizard’s Towers covets.

They range from magic ingredients such as dried lizard tails that are good for energy and deep-sea coral reefs that are effective for skin whitening, and materials for personal research.

“It’s best to use dried flowers to test vitality.”

Mirania took a pot of withered flowers from the cupboard.

A droplet of blood trickled and dropped on the petals just before they were dried and twisted.

Drop~

The withered petals of the flower that absorbed the blood shook slightly.

Mirania looked at the slightly thawed flower with doubt.

“It’s definitely…”

The blood has changed. It wasn’t really a bad thing. It’s an increase in efficacy.

The question was, ‘Why?’

“What’s going on?”

Mirania tilted her head and glanced outside the room through the window.

“Did I eat something healthy?”

‘I don’t think so in particular…’

“If my health got worse, wouldn’t I know?”

Weren’t I simply stressed out because of Grecan and Leberianz?

No matter how much I think about it, there’s no such thing to point it out.

As she walked out of the Witch’s castle, immersed in her thoughts, she saw a group of witches at the training ground.

“What are you doing?”

“Ah, Mirania! You’re here.”

A witch was hiding from Mirania. Then she pointed at the middle of the training ground.