CHAPTER 19

Mirania was lamenting, and Chera spoke in a whining tone.

“Mirania, you have to be strict when you scold him. If you act so weakly, their habits will only get worse.”

Chera shines first when it comes to raising the witches, she succeeded and was the fastest for disciplining the witches with excellent personality and wisdom.

With her excellent teaching skills in breeding and nurturing the witches, Chera clicked her tongue as if Mirania was frustrating, but for Mirania, who was consumed in disappointment, didn’t pay attention to her whims more than the constant autumn breeze.

“Sigh…”

With a sigh, Mirania massaged her forehead. It was purely because of Chera’s scolding, but not a drop of sweat came out that she could squeeze.

‘Grecan never forgets the person who hurts him.’

Mirania didn’t know how many times she retreated, but she remembered a time when she’s struggling in her previous life to kill Grecan.

In order to break the enslavement, she managed to deal and tame Grecan, and believed she did.

Until I saw Grecan, who returned from a world that was only gracious to the protagonists like him.

‘It was the worst back then.’

Mirania, whose face became pale, trembled after recalling all the hardships and suffering all that happened in the past, Chera tilted her head curiously.

“Grecan?”

“That’s right. Chera, I should keep that in mind.”

“Strange. Why are you so worried about a baby wolf?”

“…Children grow up quickly. Don’t you know that?”

Less than 20 years are left before Grecan becomes an adult and be the obsessed male protagonist he was.

“I should make a few more training balls.”

This was how the Grecan was raised by Mirania.

Through the night of obedience, she brainwashed Grecan and made him cherish her affection by being good to him.

Mirania ultimately wanted Grecan to see herself as his parent.

‘Then, if you someday meet Alice again, you’ll probably stop yourself from tearing my heart out.’

Therefore, Mirania was extra kind to Grecan. But after all that, what should we do with the new troublesome thing?

“When Leberianz wakes up…” Mirania whispered, thinking in her room.

At some point, inside her room, which had been peaceful since the day the bat people visited, was emitting a cold atmosphere as if it had formed icy crystals on the ceiling of a cave.

It was only because of the luxurious black coffin that all took up one side of the room. There was a deep look on her face looking down at the coffin.

Grecan had a rough idea of ​​how to raise and open the coffin, but it was so dark that he couldn’t see Leberianz.

Unlike Grecan, who had never been loved by anyone as a child, Leberianz was treasured by the bat people.

Therefore, it was impossible to open up his mind that Mirania was somewhat good and not an enemy.

If Grecan was wary as if he had sharp thorns like a hedgehog, then Leberianz could be as picky as a rose that has grown tall with love.

Mirania swung and opened the door of the coffin.