38

Author: Nikss
🧹

Mirania’s neck stung at once as she spat out the red liquid on the floor.

“‥.”

Mirania turned to gaze at Malandor startled.

Malandor was frowning gazing at the liquid splattered on the floor.

There was little anger contained in Mirania’s gold eyes.

“You!”

“After all, no matter how strong the ingredients I mixed in it, I can’t fool you Mirania. A kiss might be better than taking it directly.” (Malandor)

Looking coldly at him muttering in disappointment, Mirania summoned water and rinsed her mouth.

And then, after being fed up, she put down the glass of red liquid hard on the table.

Thud—!

“Explain it properly. Otherwise, you’ll have to be prepared to fly around.”

“What a scary thing to say…”

“If it wasn’t for Scarlett, I wouldn’t have known. It’s actually the first time I’ve seen it. Explain this, right now!”

“What?”

“Isn’t this a red flower! Don’t try to say no. Because my whole body is telling me that my senses are right.”

At the stern warning, Malandor shrugged helplessly. A frosty question stuck in Malandor’s ear.

“Why do you want to feed me this filthy thing?” (Mirania)

Red flowers are cursed creatures that suck the last life out of the dead. Bringing the dead back to life must be an exaggeration. However, it was effective enough to stop a lifeline the size of a little finger candle.

Instead of boosting the target’s vitality, it was classified as a reluctant artifact despite its unbelievable effects because no one knows what side effects it would cause.

Because it was so difficult to find, many people dismiss the red flower as a legend.

‘I knew it was a real flower, but it’s my first time seeing it in person.’

The reason why I knew that this red liquid was from a red flower, even though I had never seen it before, was because of my body’s reaction that the cells all over my body were tingling.

Mirania, which has healing power, and red flowers that give life, seem to be of the same family at first glance, but they were so different that they were said to be the opposite.

Unlike its efficacy, red flowers were of a similar lineage to Malandor.

‘It’s from a very evil spirit.’

.

Mirania, who was born from nature, was most reluctant to do everything against nature, and Malandor’s mansion, which was built on corpses, also felt uncomfortable, but she was not willing to consider the red flowers of the inverted stream.

Malandor looked expressionless as Mirania looked disgustingly at the red liquid.

“I’ve known you for hundreds of years, Mirania. I know you’re close to a thousand years old now. There won’t be a few years left for you. 30 years? 20 years?”

Now that she understood Malandor’s intentions, Mirania turned to look at the ignorant culprit.

“Sleeping is a peaceful rest. It’s not the death you think it is.” (Mirania)