CHAPTER 8

[Night of Obedience]

“Grrr!”

Grecan swung his sharp hand.

Mirania, dodging his claw attack by lifting one foot, snapped her finger.

Shh!

A strong yellow string summoned from the air wrapped around Grecan’s body.

‘I was a little worried about his strong resistance, but I managed to bind him.’

With his limbs tied tightly, Grecan couldn’t resist the string wrapping him and twisted his body.

“Grrr!”

Mirania took a step back and waited for Grecan to run out of energy.

Half an hour after that.

Grecan went on a rampage to get out of the string binding him for half an hour.

“Crr, grrr…”

Exhausted, his tongue hangs out and seemingly closes his eyes half way. Looking at his eyes, he looks like he’s about to give out.

While watching him, Mirania clicked her tongue.

‘Even if I didn’t feed him well, it’s so hard to subdue although he wasn’t strong enough.’

She was never in a good position for a non-physical Milanian.

It was never a good situation for Milan, not for the physical.

‘Before it grew up…’

I felt uneasy every time I thought of visiting Malandor.

Mirania looked at the exhausted Grecan before completely closing her eyes.

‘Should I just kill him?’

After thinking so, Mirania’s gold eyes turned bright yellow.

Until now, no matter how peaceful it was, even if it was pushed into a cliff or thrown into the sea, it would come back alive, but if it were to be killed and sealed, there would be a way out of this world no matter what shape it was.

Mirania has been troubled over and over again.

I have to be careful not to make the wrong decision because he would rip my heart out again and regress once more.

Eventually she shook her head.

‘No, I can’t give up already.’

The reward must be as sweet as my patience tastes bitter.

Calmly suppressing her troubled heart, Mirania sighed weakly.

At that moment, the harsh breathing of Grecan became calm.

Mirania’s eyes glistened.

‘Are you sleeping?’

This time she couldn’t overcome her greed.

A short dagger emerged in the palm of her hand, the tip tickled her finger.

Mirania carefully grabbed the handle of the dagger and focused on Grecan.

I have to do this quickly…

Before he opened his eyes!

Clank-

A dagger was thrown toward Grecan’s heart.

The moment the sharp tip of the dagger touches Grecan’s chest.