46

Mirania, who was flying unstoppable, stopped the broomstick over the vast open forest. Her gaze was sharp as if she had spotted an enemy.

A troubled voice escaped her lips, "Where should I go?"

She unpacked her luggage, the necessity that Chera hadn't taken care of. It was a magic compass.

The Great Witch was an existence that was in charge of the balance of the world along with humans, wolves, bats, and fairies, but magic wasn't omnipotent.

Whether it's determining direction or creating space-expanding objects, such convenient magic has usually been developed by wizards rather than witches.

Mirania used the compass and said to herself, "It's been a long time since I've been there, so I should remember it."

'I shouldn't have gone alone.'

If Bibi was here, he would have been a guide, but he went off in search of a mate and has not been seen for days.

She hadn't even reached the Human Continent yet, and feeling anxious about having already lost her way, Mirania set off again. No, she was about to depart.

A long shadow cast over Mirania's broom.

'Was it cloudy?'

However, it was too clear and small to be a shadow of a cloud.

Mirania's eyes widened as she slightly looked at the sky. Leverianz, with his wings outstretched, was looking down at her with his arms crossed.

As the black wings flapped, the shadow changed as the wings moved.

Mirania's silver hair fluttered lightly due to Leverianz's wings. His bright red lips smiled at Mirania.

It was the smile that the witches praised for being beautiful, but unlike the lips drawing a smile, his frozen eyes glowed red.

"Where are you going, Mirania?"

Gulp-

Mirania rubbed her wrists, feeling the goosebumps on her skin.

"It was fortunate that I was looking at Mirania's room just in time, but I almost missed it," said Leverianz.

Grumbling nonchalantly, Mirania was unknowingly scolded.

"What do you mean by missing out? There are herbs to gather, so I was on my way to collect them. Feel free to follow me if you have any questions."

When I mumbled and didn't tell him the real, Leverianz's gaze turned strange.

There was a sudden uproar below. The bushes shook as she lowered her gaze. Mirania's lips twitched.

"Did you drag Grecan all the way too?"

'Certainly, a beast would always be a beast. If he had such a sharp hunch, would he follow after me right away?'

Mirania's trip to the second continent was, of course, to find the whereabouts of Alice, but Mirania, who had about a teaspoon of desire to get away from her dreadful parenting life, was spinning in her head.

"I didn't bring him here."

Leverianz's wings continued to flutter as he looked down with a sour stare.

Swoosh, swoosh-

Swish-

The slow flapping of wings and the sound of the bushes rustling pricked Mirania's ears one after another.

Just by being there, Grecan and Leverianz were pressuring Mirania from the ground and the sky, respectively.

'Both of them are like a leech.'